Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

AUN HAG Sponge Shirdoon (PM of Konfuria)

Jacpher   

^Right like every MP that voted against or for out of good conviction for the betterment of the country. NOT.

It was a black Friday week so votes were a little cheaper than normal.

Haatu   

Kaluun;988859 wrote:
185 vs 65 = successful kill which translates to intra-war in Jubboyinka, intera-war in Taleeh, intra-karbaashin in dhagaxbuur/shilabo/goday (ONLF vs Liyu), Garisa now fully incorporated into Kikuyu, Duriyada fully consuming SSC.

You must be rejoicing your age-old enemy is not doing too well.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;988918 wrote:
You must be rejoicing your age-old enemy is not doing too well.

I wonder why anyone thinks an impeachment of a PM has any effect on any Somali clan as we all know it is only a matter of time before this ugly political drama makes a fresh re-start at election/selection time. It has been just like this for the last decade or more.

The Somali politics is kinda like ' oh birds, sing for me' (shimbirayohow heesa), we have never seen a Prime Minister who has finished his tenure. There is nothing spectacular in the political arena of Mogadishu, the same ol' boring Italian style.

galbeedi   

Kaluun, joking aside Fowsiya could be a good prime minister. Cid horjoogsan kartaa ma jirto. Faysal iyo INa C/qaadirna ha u yeedhato, anaguna waan garab istaagaynaa. who Knows she may even succeed.

Kaluun   

Galbeedi,

Fowzia wa inadeertay lakin gabadhas reer ban siinay. Haday ka dhigtan boyaso, Prime Minister iyo President its their business not the business of Faisal nor Suldan Abdulqadir. Waxan ku odhan laha odayashas, mind your business and let's focus on Hirsi Yajuj Majuj and the Erigavo road :)

Konfur waxi inaga ma talo, not even gacaada biyaha.

As for Shirdoon RIP.

We will wait and see the next HAG puppet.

Haatu   

Tallaabo;988976 wrote:
I wonder why anyone thinks an impeachment of a PM has any effect on any Somali clan as we all know it is only a matter of time before this ugly political drama makes a fresh re-start at election/selection time. It has been just like this for the last decade or more.

No one cares about Saacid. I was referring to the general picture he was painting.