Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Islam banned in Angola

^It was not intended to be a personal attack sxb. I wasn't aware you are a Somali Christian.

SP: Not anymore I guess, as you can see.[/

no brains !

Naxar Nugaaleed;987631 wrote:
muslims should be the last people to complain about religious intolerance

Yes, we should be. For the tolerance we seek is not from the fleeting oppression of this world. But rather that of the Almighty in the hereafter.

Jacpher   

Naxar Nugaaleed;987631 wrote:
muslims should be the last people to complain about religious intolerance

You do realize Muslims ain't a country name. The people that follow the religion of Islam call themselves Muslims, not in a particular land or region.

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;987626 wrote:
^ Are you denying the existence of Somali Christians?

No such thing. I know the guy behind it all. Just maryooley's making a quick buck.

Jacpher;987636 wrote:
You do realize Muslims ain't a country name. The people that follow the religion of Islam call themselves Muslims, not in a particular land or region.

Jacpher, if Naxar Nugaaleed is perfectly fine with Islam being banned in Angola, to the point where Muslims are prevented from practicing their own religion, that not only takes him out of Islam but he's an actual Islamophobe. Plain and simple

There's no use in reasoning with the likes of him.

thefuturenow;987634 wrote:
Yes, we should be. For the tolerance we seek is not from the fleeting oppression of this world. But rather that of the Almighty in the hereafter.

ok, just what that has do with anything

Jacpher;987636 wrote:

I guess the Islamic republics of Saudi arabia, Pakistan and Iran are secular republics

DoctorKenney;987641 wrote:
Jacpher, if Naxar Nugaaleed is perfectly fine with Islam being
banned
in Angola, to the point where Muslims are prevented from practicing their own religion, that not only takes him out of Islam but he's an actual Islamophobe. Plain and simple

There's no use in reasoning with the likes of him.

LOL you are under the misguided impression that what you think has any bearing on what I believe or think.

thefuturenow;987649 wrote:
I do not translate common sense.

there you go mixing things again, i didn't ask for a explanation but relevance. good thing you keep that "common sense" to your self though.

Safferz   

Haatu;987638 wrote:
No such thing. I know the guy behind it all. Just maryooley's making a quick buck.

lol you know the guy behind it all? Is he responsible for the Christianity of historical Somalis like Michael Mariano, Anthony James, Peter Raymond, etc too? We've had Somali Christians for at least two centuries, a minority certainly but you cannot say they don't exist.

Anyway, what does Angola's religious intolerance have to do with religious intolerance in the Muslim world? I see this line of thinking/argument often on SOL, why can't you critique both? Or does being Muslim disqualify you from ever speaking out against the oppression of Muslims because of the actions of governments that claim to represent global Islam (ie. Saudi Arabia, Iran)?