Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Prof Samatar the sore looser has become the new Faysal Ali Warabe what a shame

Dhegayso;-Prof Samatar oo Furka Tuuray Reer KHAATUMO “Muqdisho Dawlad Ma Jirtee Dalka Nala Kala Gooya

Pro Axmed Ismaaciil Samartay Ayaa Weerar Afka Ah wuxuu ku Qaaday Madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya & Dawlada Federaalka ah oo Sheegay inay Soo Dhaafi Wayday Laba Xaafadood.

Wuxuuna Sheegay In Dawlada Madaxwayne Xasan “Dawlada Muqdisho waa inay ******wdaa, Calankiibaa Sitaa, Taasi Murankeedii waa Dhamaaday” Ayuu yidhi Pro Samatar.

Dhinaca kale Wuxuu Bulshada Khaatumo State oo Caqabad ku Ah Maamulka Siilaanyo Inuu kala Gooyo Dalka Soomaaliya ugu Baaqay , “Inay Kusoo Biiraan Maamulkaasi, Ayna La Dhistaan Somaliland, Si ay Meel Ugaadho Somaliland Dalkana Loo kala Gooyo”. Hadda wuxuu billaabay Qabaail

what a shame this hopeless dude is asking rer Khaatum to submit to snm clans just like how his folks where force to submit to SNM militates kkkkkkk

http://www.warkii.com/dhegayso-prof-samatar-oo-furka-tuuray-reer-khaatumo-muqdisho-dawlad-ma-jirtee-dalka-nala-kala-gooya/

Samatar iyo riyadiisii iga dheh. Berri baad arki isagoo markale Somaliweyn ah oo leh: mayee dee anigu siyaasadda Xasan Shiikh baan diidanaayo sax islahayee Somalinimada kama tegin. War Samatarow xukun jacaylka waa lagu khafiifaaye isdeji. Somaliland Madaxweyne iyo wax u dhowtoonna kama helaysid oo kuwii islahaa waa kaaga sed dhowyihiin baa biishku qaaday.

Hawdian   

Pro. Samatar Is an intellectual who knows about the reality of african politics . I am sure he would do great work in what ever position he is elected to in rep. of Somaliland . Walewyn should conctrete solving the issues facing them. Pro. Samatar has been a supporter of somaliweyn for more than 2 decades but when he saw the people of walewyn he saw rightly that in MOG he was not a citizen but mere guests. This what Pro. Samatar said about walewyn ". I went there to give my support knowledge and experience as an educator but where i went everybody had an Doctorate" n o shame walewyne where other countries support their best and brightest in xamar they humiliate them. Thank god the good Professor is back in his homecountry Somaliland where he will appriciated

Safferz   

Hawdian;983214 wrote:
Pro. Samatar Is a intellectual who knows about the reality of african politics . I am sure he would do great work in what ever position he is elected to in rep. of Somaliland . Walewyn should conctrete solving the issues facing them. Pro. Samatar has been a supporter of somaliweyn for more than 2 decades but when he saw the people of walewyn he saw rightly that in MOG he was not a citizen but mere guests. This what Pro. Samatar said about walewyn ". I went there to give my support knowledge and experience as an educator but where i went everybody had an Doctorate" n o shame walewyne where other countries support their best and brights in xamar they humiliate them. Thank god the good Professor is back in his homecountry Somaliland where he will appriciated

I think you're being too generous and easily accepting of his narrative. He didn't have a change of heart, he had a change of strategy and is now positioning himself for political power in Somaliland after failing in Somalia. If things went as he hoped in Somalia (or expected rather, because he's that arrogant), he would not have changed his tune.

Safferz;983219 wrote:
I think you're being too generous and easily accepting of his narrative. He didn't have a change of heart, he
had a change of strategy and is now positioning himself for political power
in Somaliland after failing in Somalia. If things went as he hoped in Somalia (or expected rather, because he's that arrogant), he would not have changed his tune.

I think we can say that about every politician! No one stands up for anything anymore except of course what furthers their careers and/or something that will result in goodwill for him/her.

The problem with the professor is that he conflates his personal ambitions with the situation in Somalia. He thought his education accorded him immediate recognition in national politics forgetting the realities in Somalia, and once he failed he retreated to become a bigger fish in a smaller pond. This ambition unfortunately is showing that he is not that different than many of the elders who let their clannish agendas control them. In the end with all his education he gained nothing but an inflated sense of self, instead of trying to rise above Somali politics he let it consume him. What a shame.

Professor discovered what he saw when he was trying to be some one who can be helpful to somali weyn unfortunately he was ostracized, he saw how corrupt they are and how level of qarabo kiil playes it's role and all this alienated him to be part of somali weyn. proffessor is not clannish man , he love somali unity and all we want to be one somali ppl one somalia flag but we know it's not gonna be like that because of chronic foolish qabyaalad and high level corruption in somali weyn. professor he took good decision and he is highly well come to his home country!

spartacus;983240 wrote:
Professor discovered what he saw when he was trying to be some one who can be helpful to somali weyn unfortunately he was ostracized, he saw how corrupt they are and how level of qarabo kiil playes it's role and all this alienated him to be part of somali weyn. proffessor is not clannish man , he love somali unity and all we want to be one somali ppl one somalia flag but we know it's not gonna be like that because of chronic foolish qabyaalad and high level corruption in somali weyn. professor he took good decision and he is highly well come to his home country!

The Prof last election fair , The Prof was well received and respected in Xamar and played significant role in the election he even help beat sh Sharif Ahmed . SFG is based on clan structure the Parliament and the cabinet is divided between clans . Prof was not able to get support from the major clans due to his lack of Knowledge when it comes to Somali Politics. You can even argue it was wrong time for the Prof to join the Somali politics as he managed to stay out of it for decades. the Prof was out the country for more 30 years and is out of touch of the reality on the ground.

all and all professor he is free ileen somali qabyaalad kama ilbaxdo, he can go where he want, meel laga jecel yahay hadad ka tagto meel laga neceb yahay yaad tagtaa, now he once again came back to where he belong, he belong to SL not somali weyn, he even almost shed his tears because he saw that there is government well functioning some kind of kala danbayn in SL.

spartacus;983266 wrote:
all and all professor he is free ileen somali qabyaalad kama ilbaxdo, he can go where he want, meel laga jecel yahay hadad ka tagto meel laga neceb yahay yaad tagtaa, now he once again came back to where he belong, he belong to SL not somali weyn, he even almost shed his tears because he saw that there is government well functioning some kind of kala danbayn in SL.

War niyohow where is the functioning government in SL, are you disillusioned not to see the disfunctioning leadership of Kulmiye?. Waryaa Xirsi Gaab is the new Sherif in town. Tell me what happened to the new Hargeisa Airport project, and where is Genel?. SL is as corrupt as any other corrupt country in Africa, no need sugar coating that dysfunctional entity.