Sign in to follow this  
GaraadMon

Somali-Canadian arrested for allegedly beheading sons: Report

Somali-Canadian arrested for allegedly beheading sons: Report

A Somali-Canadian man has been arrested in the small Somali town of Beledweyne after allegedly beheading his four sons, The Canadian Press reports.

Until a few months ago, Omar Hassan, 60, was a taxi driver in Calgary, his estranged wife told the news agency.

Qadro Addawe said she didn't know of any possible motive for the killings.

Beledweyne is located in south-central Somalia, about 330 km north of the capital Mogadishu.

The foreign affairs department told QMI Agency it's aware of reports of a "possible consular case" in Somalia, "however consular officials have not received a request for assistance."

Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Saalax   

AUN.What is wrong with Somali Canadians? Beheadings, High crime rate, Drugs you name it. Other than Safferz. :)

Nothing is worse than killing kids. I can forgive almost anything else, but harming kids and women are the two worst things any person could do. If it's true....i hope they he pay's for it in the most horrible way.

Dadka aduunka ugu liita ama ugu daciifsan ayaa waxaas 'ookale suubiya. Bal 4 ilmood oo saqiira maxaa ku kalifay inuu gowroco?

Khadafi   

Nin-Yaaban;980345 wrote:
Nothing is worse than killing kids. I can forgive almost anything else, but harming kids and women are the two worst things any person could do. If it's true....i hope they he pay's for it in the most horrible way.

Dadka aduunka ugu liita ama ugu daciifsan ayaa waxaas 'ookale suubiya. Bal 4 ilmood oo saqiira maxaa ku kalifay inuu gowroco?

Nin Yaaban, remember the guy who beat and strangled the poor kid in USA a couple of years ago?. Kolley dad waalaan ummad walbo aa laga helaa laakin, mental health is a serious issue we (as somalis) need to talk about. Think about it, a guy who has seen nothing but t murder and chaos and killings goes to Qurbaha. He will probably suffer from mental health issues.

I remember a guy who used to work with local Police in our town. He told me that somalis were not those who steal and cheat other, not even drugs expect (khat). They were though highly proportionally present in violent crimes as stabbings. Local Faraaxos stabbing eath other is a menace. ;)

We need to address Sharia in Somalia. In Beledweyn and the other SFG held areas sharia is in full force so if this man was punishing his sons for something really haram like rape or adultery it is actually legal in Somalia even though they arrested him because I think he was arrested because Somalia wants to suck up to the West after the New Deal Conference

Wadani   

Puntlander123;980413 wrote:
We need to address Sharia in Somalia. In Beledweyn and the other SFG held areas sharia is in full force so if this man was punishing his sons for something really haram like rape or adultery it is actually legal in Somalia even though they arrested him because I think he was arrested because Somalia wants to suck up to the West after the New Deal Conference

Aar bal tan eega. Waxan oo miidhan baa iska nool.

Sharia law is the Saudi monarch law, and has nothing to do with Islam! That said, this story seems to be a false alarm. No td company in Canada can even verify this guy!!

Its a hoax.

Wadani   

Apophis;980416 wrote:
Oh enough with your self righteous, holier than thou -“ I'm the last Somali nationalist standing" act, it's as fake as the “ Somaliland Shilling". Also desist from your shallow attempt to appear culturally relevant by writing in Somali while living in the whitest, and the most intellectually challenged, country on earth, Canada.

You have impressed few, if any.

U know apo, besides Islam me and u differ on very little. So I don't know where ur animosity is stemming from.

ElPunto   

Actually - Btown is SFG - if shabaab were there his dead would roll like his kids. This when you want those guys in charge.

Amazing to me Brits dare to say anything about Canada. Khadyaan baa laga taganyahay all the new arrivals from that recession racked rain soaked warren of a country.