Martin Lawrence

Racist jokes!!!!!!!

How many Jews can you fit in a car?

2 in the front, 2 in the back, and about 6,000 in the ashtray

Who is the greatest Jewish cook ever?

Hitler

What's 12 inches long, hard and white?

Nothing, it only comes in black

How do you know if a Chinese person has robbed your house?

Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later, the fucer is still trying to back out of your driveway.

What do you call 2 mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on Juan

Why isn't there a Mexican Olympic team?

Every Mexican that can run, jump or swim is in America

How do you swat 200 flies at one time?

Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan.

What do you call an Ethiopian with a yeast infection?

Quarter pounder with cheese.

Gediid   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats some stuff man especially this one

How do you swat 200 flies at one time?

Hit an Ethiopian in the face with a frying pan.

These jokes I have 2 say are the stupidest jokes ever not only r they racist but stuuuuuuupid...might I add dat Somalia has the same number of flies as Ethiopia soo wen u say dat joke think twice.... smile.gifsmile.gif :eek: :eek:

Actually don't think at all...

shyhem   

Originally posted by Martin Lawrence:

How do you know if a Chinese person has robbed your house?

Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later, the fucer is still trying to back out of your driveway.

[

LoooOOL that's f***king funny,dem asians are good at evrything accept driving,they can make cars but sadly enough can't drive

Shi-t i'm supposed to be typing my home work but instead i'm rolling on the ground laughing at chinese jokes,damn i must be big time loser :D

there was a white man chinese man and a black man

they all went to a magical bridge that was 50 thousand feet in the air and whateva you said when you jumped off you would turn into

so the white man thought real long and jumped off and said eagle *poof* he turned into a eagle and flew away the chinese man thought real long and jumped off and said sparrow *poof* he turned into a sparrow and flew away the black man already knew what he wanted to be so he jumped off but when he did he looked down and saw the eagle and sparrow flying and he said ooooooooooooooo sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ttttttttttttttttttttt *poof* he turned into a pile of sh!t

There are 4 guys on a boat (1 cuban, 1 chinese, 1 Russian, and 1 Canadian). The cuban guy pulls out a box of cuban cigars, and lights one of them up and throws the rest in the ocean. The rest of the guys are "What the **** you doing!?!?!", he answers "We got so much of those in my country". The Russian pulls out a bottle of Vodka, takes a sip, and throws it out. They all yell at him, and he says, "What?... we have all of those in my country". Then out of nowhere the canadian dude throws out the Chinese guy and yells we have too many of you in my country!!