Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Half Somalia and half Somaliland girl, explains Somaliland/Somalia conflict

I think her father is a Koonfurian and her mother is afro hashimate, but it clearly shows that she loves her ethnic Somalilandish heritage and is proud of it she was indeed raised very well.

Xaaji Xunjuf;964928 wrote:
Half Somalia and half Somaliland girl, explains Somaliland Somalia conflict

Hats off to this brave young mixed want be Somali girl. she is stating the facts and one should not discount that. As for who should marry her, I believe in lenience to Xaaji X. she will not marry a Somalilander sleep on that ,she is more likely will marry the opposite just by analyzing her responses and the way she is for the reunification of different masses. Kudos to you young lady.

Haatu   

Kudos to her and I agree 100%. Intii caqli lahayd oo wax baratey Soomaaliweyn bey la dhacsan yihiin. It's a shame many people aren't like that though.

ANWAR   

When I see people brag about somaliland, i think two myself, what does Somaliland have to offer Somalia??

Fertile soil? The answer is no!,

Rivers? The answer is no!

Valuable resource? The answer is no!

Good fishing areas? The answer is no!

One of the biggest markets in east Africa? The answer is no!

Then I smile and say. ''silly people you will run back to Mogadishu immediately after you've been recognizest'' muhuhu

Just face it, Somaliland is a clan state you are just decorated it, for the world's sake .. More and more young people from Somaliland are seeing the truth about the region their parents brag about ...!