Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Breaking News: Big explosions going on right now in Xamar

GAROODI   

Saxib what defence does one have against a man who does not care if he lives or dies. Allahu naxiristo if any died.

nuune   
Abtigiis, I am worried about JB who an hour ago was in Mogadishu Airport, hopefully we will hear from him soon.

Ciidamada gaarka ah ee dowladda ee loo yaqaano Gaashaan ayaa gudaha u galay xarunta, kadib iska hor imaad saacado socday, oo gudaha xarunta UN-ka ka socda.

Sarkaal ka tirsan dowladda ayaa sheegay inay dib ula wareegeen xarunta, ayna ka sifeeyeen kooxihii weerarka ka dambeeyay.

Qaraxyo dhowr ah ayaa gudaha xarunta ka dhacay, kuwaasoo ahaa kooxihii hubeysnaa oo gudaha isku qarxiyay.

Gaari yar oo qarax laga soo buuxiyay ayaa markii hore lagu furtay albaabka xarunta UNDP, iyadoo kadib raga hubeysan oo watay Tuutaha ay galeen xarunta.

Ciidamada dowladda iyo kuwa AMISOM ayaa xarunta gudaha ugu jira, kuwaasoo ammaanka xaqiijinaya, sidoo kale waxaa xiran wadada isku xirta KM4 iyo Air Porka.

Saraakiisha ciidamada dowladda ayaa gaaray xarunta UNDP, waxaana ka mid ah Taliyaha Booliska Jen, Saacid iyo Taliyaha nabadsugida Gobolka Banaadir Khaliif Ereg.

Ma jirto wax rasaas ah oo haatan ka socota Xarunta UNDP, iyadoo la qaadayo dhaawacyo dadkii weerarka ismiidaaminta ku waxyeeloobay.

Ilaa iyo hada waxaa la xaqiijiyay ilaa saddex ruux, inkastoo qasaaraha uu intaa ka badan tahay, dadka dhintay ayaa ka mid ahaa dad banaanka marayay markii qaraxa dhacayay.

Wixii warar ee ku soo kordha kala soco wararkeena dambe

Ok, the president and his team have to step down these guys are doing absolutely zilch about these mad al shaytan terrorists. When he's not occupied with Kismayo and Jubaland, he's traveling around the world probably selling our resources for pennies. A absolute incompetent puppet who was handpicked by the west because he's a yes man who knows nothing about politics and running a country. I was against the jubaland project, but if this government takes over kismayo expect more of these bombings, they can't run one city and they want the whole country under their control, PATHETIC.

Ibtisam   

WHF is going on!!!!! Had to check the date twice to make sure it was for today!!!!! AUN and May allah protect everyone! Subxanallah

Khadafi   

It seems that that kebabs are targeting soft areas, a couple of month ago it was the maxkamadaha, and now its UNDP. Sickening!

Abtigiis;962818 wrote:
That is my compound! I just saw an email from my boss! I am lucky I am on leave but worried about my friends!

How did this happen? All last week we were doing mock exercises and the imminent attack was told over and over!

The last communication from my boss is all staff are accounted for, except two of my own organization. I think the two are locals and may have been outside the compound on duty.

I think it is time to change place. This is very, very worrying.

Your Boss doesn't know sht sxb ask him what he knows abt the where abts of the operation lady- with big farax.

Abtigiis   

the UN office in Mogadishu is a fort! not a soft spot. We heard they will attack too. They must have good intelligence because the door they attacked which leads to the accommodation section does not have double security. Still, it is good they did not manage to do beyond the door area (which is where we play volleyball in the afternoons). The colleagues killed are from MECHEM, a south African company that provides accommodation services.

I was close to Morne, who three days ago, had a balance of 100 USD for accommodation and I insisted he should leave a note to the other receptionist. he said, "no, just go, when you return next week you will settle." I joked, "I want the note, cause in case you die before I return...because Somalis are killed in South Africa and one may decide to behead you..." Waa kaftan noo socday in muddo ah.

you know what he said; " go away! if I die, I will not care about money".

Rest in peace Rita, Morne and Allan...

inaa liliaah wa inaa lilaahi raajicuun for the Somali men and women who died in the shootout!

abtigiis;962872 wrote:
the colleagues killed are from mechem, a south african company that provides accommodation services.

oh not again, these south african will stone few more somalis in their country now.

Daqane   

If what am hearing is right then the UNDP offices survived by a whisker of being totally over run.

It would have been as bad as when the iraqis managed to smuggle a bomb into the offices of the UN in baghdad and the ensuing explosion killed the newly appointed U.N representative there..

Some pictures to give you a sense of the carnage today...

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(17).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(16).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(15).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(14).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(13).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(11).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(11).jpg

Qaraxii%20UNDP%201%20(9).jpg