Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sheikh Ahmed Madoobe: grab the moment of greatness beckoning!

Johnny B   

Che -Guevara;960298 wrote:
He knows it means nothing.

Well, if you mean he knows that your handshakes are not to be trusted, we demand our right to be be proven wrong, but if you mean Sahal & Hag in agreement mean nothing regarding his clan's secession project, then i beg to differ, i on the contrary am of the idea that it is his nightmare.

Johnny B   

Che -Guevara;960305 wrote:

Let's see how long your lovelust lasts.

Well, what are you trying to say ? that Johnny and Apophis can not agree on Jubaland because Apophis thinks Mogadishu is far from it's glory days? or are you trying to tell me that Apophis hates Johnny's clan so much because he is not hopefull and enthusiastic about it's recovery? or Apophis rather let Xaaji Habaar's secession project materialize instead of compromissing with Johnny's clan for the sake of the Republic?

If the answer is yes to anyone of the above questions you're in for a crush course course on the new Somali political organization of OGAAL OG for the bigtoot and GAAL for Ununka, see we share the G :cool: ,

In another but more recent news, everyone who was dissatisfied with the federal governemnt of Somalia including Mr che` himself happily pointed out the Fufus ( i don't like that word ) being the Federal governements lifeline, muscle and what have you , why would it be a case when Apophis points that out?

And as for how long our lovelust lasts , all i can tell you is i am all in :cool:

cadnaan1   

Reerkan OG wax ka nasiib badan oo caqli xun war dowlada ayaga ayey u aqoonsantahay inay majority jubaland yihiin oo ayaga ayaa hogaanka u ogoshahay ee may dowlada la shaqeeyaan inta ay dhagaysan lahaayeen nin garowe lugooyo la fadhiya aan u nexeenin reer OG waxaa la xasuusta inay tigreeyda ka iibsan jireen oo ay dhihi jireen waa onlf.

cadnaan1;960309 wrote:
Reerkan OG wax ka nasiib badan oo caqli xun war dowlada ayaga ayey u aqoonsantahay inay majority jubaland yihiin oo ayaga ayaa hogaanka u ogoshahay ee
may dowlada la shaqeeyaan inta ay dhagaysan
lahaayeen nin garowe lugooyo la fadhiya aan u nexeenin reer OG waxaa la xasuusta inay tigreeyda ka iibsan jireen oo ay dhihi jireen waa onlf.

i would like to know precisely how they go about that ? waiting

ElPunto   

I think there would be a compromise if each felt the alternative was catastrophic. I don't see a return to civil war in Jubbaland - just more skirmishing and Madoobe is firmly in control. And Hassan is here to stay for another 3 years plus no matter any pressure brought on him by the IC regarding this issue. If this stalemate continues - I think Hassan may come to his senses in the end - his nickname is Gurgurte after all.

On a side note - where is Parliament in this whole fracas apart from a few ridiculous 'mooshin'? What happened to Jawaari - I had high hopes for him but what a complete and utter failure.

Abtigiis is being dramatic here. What slaughter is he talking about? This is purely political conflict---it is not necessarily clannish one.

That Hassan Sheekh has limited perspective on the civil war experience does not mean he is out to get the D block and slaughter them by the thousands ---if he had such intent , that is no wise possible in today's Somalia.

Hassan Sheekh is an accidental leader , he is confused and his thinking and calculations does not go beyond Mogadishu trees and as such I for one am not holding my breath for any progress to come from him. The strategy is to ensure his incompetence does not cause us to go back in time .

We shall manage the stalemate for 4 years

Abtigiis   

Dear Xinn,

I can be dramatic at times, but I was genuinely worried this time. Hassan tanaasul kama sugayo anigu, laakiin waxaan is idhi armay roon tahay in loo tanaasulo intii dhiig danbe daadan lahaa! Now, you suggested another good idea. You said we will survive for four years, inta ilaahay ina dhaafinayo (although by the look of it ninkani ni si dhib yar xilka uga dagi uma eka). Markaa, sidee lagu baajin karaa in dagaaladii 90 dib loogu noqdo?!

Saalax   

You people are deluding yourselves to think Mogadishu will allow a non HAG president in 4 year's time to be chosen in Mogadishu especially considering you are refusing the legitimacy of one of their sons.

Abtigiis;960726 wrote:
Dear Xinn,

I can be dramatic at times, but I was genuinely worried this time. Hassan tanaasul kama sugayo anigu, laakiin waxaan is idhi armay roon tahay in loo tanaasulo intii dhiig danbe daadan lahaa! Now, you suggested another good idea. You said we will survive for four years, inta ilaahay ina dhaafinayo (although by the look of it ninkani ni si dhib yar xilka uga dagi uma eka). Markaa, sidee lagu baajin karaa in dagaaladii 90 dib loogu noqdo?!

Masiirka umadda wax laga tanaazulo maaha, Abtigiis. Jubbaland waxay qayb ka tahay masiirka umadda Soomaaliyeed. Hassan waan u ducaynaynaa in Allaah garansiiyo, laakiin we shall never allow him to roll back the progress that has been made simply he is a president on paper.

Somalida cusub waxaa nuxurkeedu yahay waxaad xaq u leedahay dawlad kaa qaada ama qolo reer miyi ah oo cuqdadaysani intaa agabteeda dhacaan in dal iyo dad ba ku dhaafiyaan inaysan waa danbe dhicin , structurally. Xuquuda abtigiis leeyahay waa inaan ninna waqti ku dhiman inuu qaato . Waxaad u diyaar gorowdaa in rag sidii Maxamed Siyaad u khudbeeya ayaamaha hore Somalida cusub dhaliilaan oo khudbooyin caata ah meelaha ka jeediyaan, oo wadaniyad aan bushumaha dhaafsiisaynayn ciirsadaan.

LAAKIIN, nin shinbira gaadayaa waraf ma tuuro awoowe ---tartartiib, tartartiib iyo si aayar baa loo quusin.

Iga qor aniga

dowladnimo allah hana gaarsiiyo horta. Amiin

i don't think its an informed opinion that the jubaland issue will escalate into a 1990 version of bloodshed. The worst that could have happened, did already happen, and from now on, the political heat will slow down, i.a.

sfg heykal iyo hanaan dowladeed midna malahan, marka runta laga hadlo. Waayo, dad ku ogol inaad fogeeso ma ahan siyaasad bisil, ee waa baas iyo balaayo abuur.

I think the sfg should compromise for they shoulder a bigger reponsibility and represent the whole nation.

P.s. somali hadeeynu nahay, anagaa isku maqan, oo iswada jalafteneeno, ee allow sahal umuuraha.

Samafal   

Compromise is a must if Somalia is to be saved from slipping into anarchy and tribal wars. I really finding hard to understand what is motivating president's Hassan's utter rejection of any state being formed.

Is it he doesn't like the fact that Jubbaland will be dominated by one loosely affiliated and politically polarized tribe (read D-Block)? Is his fear motivated by the same fears shown by some of his tribesmen (read Haad & Co). If this is one of the reasons he is opposing it then I say may Allah help Somalia with qabiilayste president like that.

Is it he doesn't believe in federalism and thinks such a sate will give more weight to federalism. Many people believe that presidents' tribe do not want federalism as they think they have the capital city and hence the presidency for the foreseeable future. if this is the case he alone can not decide what structure of governance Somalia should take and should put his ideas on the table for all to agree.

From whatever angle you look from it, his utter rejection seems he has an ulterior motives and this is dangerous path to take by a president of a broken country like Somalia.

Coming back to Madoobe, what should he compromise on? Shall he compromise on his presidency or the existence of Jubba State? or shall he compromise on accommodating other clans who are unhappy about his admin? I believe Hassan will only contend for the second! But Madoobe can be convinced to agree on except the second option. It's not sacred that he alone should be the president of the Jubbas. But I doubt Hassan's problem is with Madoobe but rather the state and the regions that come under.

gooni   

Xiin awoowe gacaliye waxa kaa baxaya waa xoogaa sunuuda sidaan filayo dhaqaalana waa la helaa ee dad lama helo intaad shinbiraha waraf la gaadayso yaan abeeso san weyn ku cunin,fikradda abtigiis wax kasoo dhawee afartaas sano aan duco ku dhamaysano,30 haday baasto nooga dhimatay maxaad bariis ka filaysaa?

Tallaabo   

Chimera;960260 wrote:
Apo, you live in London.

What an appropriate comment:D War is very appealing for those who would not suffer from its consequences. What was that song: nin daar ku jiraa daroor ma arko

Muxuu yiri gooni :D :D?

Gooni, adiga gabadhi Kismayo ahayd intaad wadaad kugu meheriya Xamar ka sugaysid yaan waqti kaa dhumin :D

Zack baa kugu meheriyey , xiinfaniin na shuhuudu ku jiraaye, gabadhii iyadoo timo carfoon waataa Calanley kugu sugeysee orodoo la aqal gal. Ama sidaadii inta dhaar xuna martid waxaad tiraahdaa, wadaad USC ah ilaa u meheriyo wallaysan igu xirmayn :D

Kaftan ka dib, Abtigiis waa isla haynaa, waa ila fahamsanyahay waxaan ka hadlayo --Baqdinta Hassan Sheekh xal uma hayno, Kismayo iyo Puntland waa miro gunti ku jira, kuwa geed saaran (waa dawladnimo Xamar ka dhalatee) looma baylihin karo. Ogowna dadka dicaayada raqiiska ah iyo sheekooyinka nimanka go'ayaa Ilma Yalaxow u sheegaan ka baqa kuma jirno ...

edit: The Finger-Pointer man in Kismayo waa galayrkii ayeyday xusi jirtay , allow daa