Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Farole Jets Off To Nairobi And Addis Ababa. The Battle For Jubboyinka Begins

nuune   

^^ Dhaaf MMA widaaw, siyaasada aad labadiina ku kala boodeyn camal ee wax qabsi iyo wada qeybsi labadiinaba ma diidanidiin, fikirka kala duwan oo noqda heyhaata heyhaata limaa tuucaduun.

Iney garoonka ku kulmi doonaan maanta meel kalaan akhriyey(maybe it was Pi), but Puntlandi website is too close to the movements of Faroole and they know his agenda and itinerary very well I must say, they are getting their news accurate these days, I would even say they have field reporters in Kismaayo, have read their articles turn out to be accurate as well.

President Hassan is flying to Japan where he is taking part the Somalia Conference in there which will last until 2nd of June.

Xiin,

Kaas warkiisa naga daa...ciil buu kudashay, ciil buuna ku dhiman.

It is a shame that Faroole had no choice but to take his case to the power brokers of Somalia. I believe this would not have been necessary had Culosow respected the Federal Constitution.

Maaddeey   

War Deg Deg ah oo Faahfaahsan– Madaxweyne Faroole iyo Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh oo ku kulmay Garoonka Diyaaradaha kuna kala boodey halkaas, iyo Madaxweye Faroole oo la kulmey Beesha Caalamka iyo…

:D Faroole aa badiyey miyaa oo beesha caalamka la kulmay, Xasanna maxay dheheen?.

Baashi   

Tillamook;956739 wrote:

It is a shame that Faroole had no choice but to take his case to the power brokers of Somalia. I believe this would not have been necessary had Culosow respected the Federal Constitution.

Right on! Warku nuxurkiisu waa kaa. Allah Somalidu ayaan daranaa :(

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;956948 wrote:
Carafaat faroole is in bed with the enemies of Somalia.

Xaaji, this was always the case. Except this time there is no Sheick Shariif and Shariif Hassan to join him. :D