I've seen people do it back home as well :D

Maaddeey   

Alpha Blondy;948565 wrote:
^ wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh, ya b
i
raadar.

my learned b
i
raadar, can you please tell us what other cultural practices are fitnah, shirk and kufr?

waa bila towfiq....

Abu Alfa Al Blondee.

do you know Sheikh Mohamed Al-Malki from Medina. he's my friend, you know.

:) No, I don't know that Shaikh, but its fair to say; although Imam Malik is from Madina, there is no Maliki in Madina!.

Other cultures that are kufr is mentioned in this hadith and Somalis practice it until now!: Four things are in my Ummah from the affairs of pre-Islamic ignorance that they will not abandon; Pride (boasting) about the family lineages, defaming the family lineages (of others), seeking rain by the stars and wailing (over the dead) 'Sahiih Muslim'

Coofle   

Maaddeey;949620 wrote:
:)
No, I don't know that Shaikh, but its fair to say; although Imam Malik is from Madina, there is no Maliki in Madina!.

Other cultures that are kufr is mentioned in this hadith and Somalis practice it until now!: Four things are in my Ummah from the affairs of pre-Islamic ignorance that they will not abandon;
Pride (boasting) about the family lineages, defaming the family lineages (of others), seeking rain by the stars and wailing (over the dead) '
Sahiih Muslim'

part of the definition of Somali...Miyaanay ahayn...Afarta xusanba waa shaqadeena...

Anagoo reer hebel...Ma iyagoo laan gaab ah....sanadkanu waa sanad abaareed, maluugihii baa roobkii ku beegmaye, reerka dhinacaa iyo galbeed ha loo raro...and finally, Siyaaradii sheekh hebel (which was named a sheikh 500 years after his demise)

raula   

waryaa ina farax bluu..xagee ka dacde beryahahaan....yani tunakutafuta kama ndururu :D

Haatu..adna qarxiska wacha :D (I deny those charges OFFICER :D)

Maaddeey   

Blackflash;948555 wrote:
Woopsie! Wrong Thread! Wrong forum actually.

:D Which thread or forum did you mistake for, that made yo come right after me and quote me?. If memory served me, you said: 'did you just type that with a straight face'.

tutu   

Seems Cara confuses her strong love for the sijui guy as sixir. Shakiga iska bixi, kumuusan sixrine! Its normal love tend to be so, especially when its one-sided.

raula;950536 wrote:
waryaa ina farax bluu..xagee ka dacde beryahahaan....yani tunakutafuta kama ndururu
:D

Haatu..adna qarxiska wacha
(I deny those charges OFFICER
)

Yes madam! I am still around,ni roundy roundy tu!