Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Kii Culusow ahaa Kir baa layiri isagoo afka buurayana Xamar uduulay

Johnny B   

Yes, i object the forming of a state by a faction of the "Somali Army" and of course i object forming a state that is yet to be wholly liberated.

Lastly , i object the amount of disrespect shown to the PM and his government.

^^You are not a man of emotion --at least I knew you not as an emotional person.

Your objection to forming a state that is yet to be wholly liberated is contradicted by your support of the federal government, which was founded in a city that was under alshabaab rule. The charge is that you are not being consistent here Johny . I wonder why :D ?

Puntlanders dont give up scamming any way to get to the top by any mean necessary .

President should just avoid them keep Farole isolated , Continue the development of the rest of the country . Continue fighting alshbabab , Liberate the country.

Somalia is not waiting for Farol admin

No one has time for Farol demands we know what he wants , his desire and nature.

The president pleaded with them as a Somalinimo lets move on , they stuck with tribalism hatred , They can see man from Xamar as a president .

President hasan should learn From Somaliland keep the pirates isolated , while somaliland still rules LA and are 30 km from Garowe ... Farole is still beating his chess ,,,,,,

malistar2012;944407 wrote:
No one has time for Farol demands we know what he wants , his desire and nature.

The president pleaded with them as a Somalinimo lets move on , they stuck with tribalism hatred , They can see man from Xamar as a president .

President hasan should learn From Somaliland keep the pirates isolated , while somaliland still rules LA and are 30 km from Garowe ... Farole is still beating his chess ,,,,,,

:D:D Malistar you are learning how to deal with the defeated lot

Malistar2012,

On top of the challenges that were already there waiting for him to take on, President Hassan committed unforced errors that resulted in a political mistrust between him and the most important regions of the country (Puntland and Jubbaland). He acted as though he is a dictator and skirted around the agreed constitution and the political framework. Now London conference requires him to have a consensus from other stakeholders, he is running around a day late and dollar short as it were ...

To come back from this he needs to not to say I support federalism but show in action by endorsing the Jubbaland State formation and visiting the gathering ...that will be a good positive start on the Jubbaland front. On the Puntland front, all they are asking him is to expedite the implementation of federalism. For instance, Puntland wants, as the constitution informs the formation of federal upper house, it wants the definition of Mogadishu status , the finalization of resource and revenue sharing in the constitution, it wants the commission of looted property to be established ...these are not unreasonable demands, they are indeed constitutional and deserve national priority

Mooge   

great work. my nairobi lobby team succeeded again. you don't understand how many phone calls we made in the last few days. loool. faroole has made us all proud. he gave qoslaye a good diner and told him to leave. lol.

Carafaat   

malistar2012;944406 wrote:
Puntlanders dont give up scamming any way to get to the top by any mean necessary .

President should just avoid them keep Farole isolated , Continue the development of the rest of the country . Continue fighting alshbabab , Liberate the country.

Somalia is not waiting for Farol admin]

Afcourse they dont. Somalia is a monarchy, kursigana waa dhaxal. Thats what "Royalties" all over the world belief, including our own royal 'pirates' belief. In Europe, it took the Russian and French revolution to get the royalist out of the political platform :D

Expand your vision just a little bit and you'll see that this is beyond two men you've mentioned or any other individuals for that matter. It's the people who bear the brunt of these poorly played political games. It is time people put the interest of everyone else before blindly supporting their respective elders just because...

Culosow has truly outdone himself this time. He wants to be president of Somalia yet he trounces on the very constitution he was elected under.

What a retard?

Dabrow   

Johnny B;944378 wrote:
Yes, i object the forming of a state by a faction of the "Somali Army" and of course i object forming a state that is yet to be wholly liberated.

Lastly , i object the amount of disrespect shown to the PM and his government.

well said.