Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Unannounced: Culusow flies to Mombasa to meet with Raaskoomboni's Ahmed Modoobe mediated by Uhuru

Muqdisho (RBC) Waxaa goordhow garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Muqdisho ka dhoofay madaxweynaha dawlada federaalka Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo xubno ka mid ah xarunta madaxtooyada.

Sida uu soo sheegayo wariyaha Raxanreeb, waxaa madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh oo wata diyaarad gaar ah uu u dhoofay magaalada Mombaasa ee wadanka Kenya.

Madaxweynuhu kama hadlin ujeedada socdaalkiisa hase yeeshee agaasimaha madaxtooyada Villa Soomaaliya ayaa idaacadda dawlada saaka u sheegay in madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh uu magaalada Mombaasa kula kulmi doono madaxweynaha Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta oo ay ka wada hadli doonaan arrimo khuseeya labada wadan, sida uu yiri.

Kulanka Mombaasa

Ilo wareed u waramay Raxanreeb ayaa sheegaya in madaxweynuhu magaalada Mombaasa kula kulmayo saraakiil ka tirsan maamulka magaalada Kismaayo iyo ururka Raskambooni. Sheekh Axmed Madoobe oo hadda ku sugan Nairobi ayaa la sheegayaa inuu isaguna halkaasi maanta gaari doono.

Ma cadda sababta loo doortay in kulanku ka dhaco magaalada Mombaasa iyo doorka dawlada Kenya.

Waxaa la qorsheynayaa in wadahadalkii ugu horeeyay oo toos ah uu dhexmaro maamulka Kismaayo iyo madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh iyadoo dawlada Kenya masuuliyiin ka socota ay goobjoog ka yihiin.

Wadahadalka Mombaasa ayaa ah kii ugu horreeyay ee noociisa ah oo dibadda ka dhaca oo toos u dhexmara madaxweynaha federaalka Soomaaliya iyo maamulka Kismaayo. Arrinta ugu weyn uguna culus ayaa ah shirka Kismaayo oo ay dawladu dooneyso in lagu soo wareejiyo maamulkiisa.

Mid ka mid ah xubnaha Raskambooni oo ku sugan Kismaayo oo xaqiijiyey kulanka ayaa Raxanreeb u sheegay inay u badan tahay in iyaga iyo dawlada ay isfahmaan.

RBC Radio

Hopeless and naive Culosow finally gave up. He pleads with Uhuru to mediate and offer the venue to meet up with Ahmed Madoobe. Bal why not meet Ahmed Madoobe in Kismayo from the get go and sort something with him to set up the admin, Madoobe may have even accepted to delay matters marki hore hadii ladhihi lahaa.

However, after Culusow has tried everything to destabilize and stop the Jubbaland administration in Kismayo, from using Djibouti card to the PM's influence and reviving sub-clan rivalry between bothers and what was that immediate 'Foreign ministers' trip/meeting in Adis Ababa that was suppose to stop Jubbaland all about? Ooooh and the Searra Lone.

Culusow is weak, daciifnimadu dhibkaas ayay leedahay, marki bal sifiican ufakaro.

This is actually good for the government , the unilateral organized conference with out the governments input is being put to halt.. Because they were supposedly announce a President , and declare the state but that didn't happen. Col barre hiiraale arrived in Kismayo by sea. and the government is moving more troops into Kismayo every day. Axmed madoobe and others feel the heat. And he knows a state in kismayo with out the blessing of Mogadishu can never happen. Thats why they called for uhurros mediation.That is if he meets with Axmed madoobe there we yet have to see, but i still think its talks between Nairobi and Mogadishu.

Xaaji Xunjuf;943753 wrote:
This is actually good for the government , the unilateral organized conference with out the governments input is being put to halt.. Because they were supposedly announce a President , and declare the state but that didn't happen. Col barre hiiraale arrived in Kismayo by sea. and the government is moving more troops into Kismayo every day. Axmed madoobe and others feel the heat. And he knows a state in kismayo with out the blessing of Mogadishu can never happen. Thats why they called for uhurros mediation.That is if he meets with Axmed madoobe there we yet have to see, but i still think its talks between Nairobi and Mogadishu.

Surprisingly I somewhat agree with XX, The government should seize the initiative and incorporate the efforts to form a federal state into an SFG sanctioned one (in Mogadishu). They can dictate the numbers of delegates proportionality and organize the process to form a temporary state gov. there until they can have an election. Hopefully they do the same for the people of Bay, Bakool and Shabeele Hoose.

Kenyans have to trust SFG and respect Somali borders and forget about this buffer zone nonsense. In return SFG will guarantee to work with Kenya in regarding allshabaab and border crossing.

Apophis i am just analyzing the political movings in the regions as homunculus agreed with me. Where did i mention Habaar or anything related to that maybe you dont know what habaar means Apophis?

Johnny B   

I think Mr Madobe and tolka should have seised the oportunity when PM Saacid was there in our own country in Kismayo, instead of Mombasa, nevertheless ,It is ok as long as they solve the state-building issue themselves , even though the blame lays with Madobe and tolka for riding on the Kenyan horse of "the buffer zone" and running to pappa Uhuru instaed of dealing with thier Somali brother, namely PM Saacid. :cool:

Johnny B   

^ Well , if you think Uhuru will get for Raaskambooni more than what the PM offered his Raaskambooni brothers during the Kismayo visit, you may educate me and the galary.for that matter, given that the Raaskambooni issue is on the menu to boot.

nuune   

^^ Actually Johny Musaylama, at least you need to mention that they together with the Kenyans defeated the group you so much hated plus their Rajabeeto prohibition(they even defeated the mentioned group multiple times way before the Kenyans were involved), this is where The Zack is coming from but you are having difficult in getting the point and concentrating a lot with that Sujui girl you met at Kista 2 years ago.

Johnny B   

That the raaskamboonis are my heroes goes unmentioned , that they defended the "rajabeeto" honor is a credit no one can deny.

What i don't get is the sudden state-building mission.

This Sujui girl has told me that both me and you are "walendo" in her eyes.:P

Johnny B   

And i thought my Guru goes for the Moral pressure of "of all people , YOU Nuune", rather than this Moral blackmail of "beesaani", ciyaalka xaafada" whick could work on himself as well.

NGONGE was right , you'd make a great SL cause negotiater with ppl like me but not with ppl like Nuune.

Johnny B;943799 wrote:
I think Mr Madobe and tolka should have seised the oportunity when PM Saacid was there in our own country in Kismayo, instead of Mombasa, nevertheless ,It is ok as long as they solve the state-building issue themselves , even though the blame lays with Madobe and tolka for riding on the Kenyan horse of "the buffer zone" and running to pappa Uhuru instaed of dealing with thier Somali brother, namely PM Saacid. :cool:

well said

The Zack   

nuune;943830 wrote:
^^ Actually
Johny Musaylama
, at least you need to mention that they together with the Kenyans defeated the group you so much hated plus their Rajabeeto prohibition(they even defeated the mentioned group multiple times way before the Kenyans were involved), this is where
The Zack
is coming from but you are having difficult in getting the point and concentrating a lot with that Sujui girl you met at Kista 2 years ago.

:D Exactly.

Johnny B., Jubaland is a reality, neither Hassan nor Uhuru can stop it. If you are saying we need Al-Shabaab back, we will be more than happy to bring them back. You know they will sentence you to "extreme DALDALAAD" for being a "murtad". And by the way, it is a proven fact, Hassan is a member of Al-shabaab.

In the meantime, the security council has been discussing Jubbaland :D

Kobtan ka daawo da video...

http://dhanaan.com/daawo-fadhigii-golaha-amaanka-qaramada-midoobay-oo-algu-soo-qaaday-arimah-jubooyinka/