Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Unannounced: Culusow flies to Mombasa to meet with Raaskoomboni's Ahmed Modoobe mediated by Uhuru

nuune   
Oodka, I expected you to be fair on this and tell me where I mentioned I rooted for the Kikuuya, I hate them as much as I hate the Ethiopians for colonizing NFD, to that regard, re-read my earlier post and tell me what I said is untrue, I said, again, the Raaskambooni were fighting to defeat Alshabaab way before the Kenyans arrived, you will agree with that, and next, they were fighting alongside with the Kenyans, you will also agree with me on that, so tell me, yaa Oodka, where you got all of a sudden that I am related to Madoobe or his clan by stating those facts, waryee, anigu doodaha qabiilada ama qabyaaladaha kama qeeb-galo if that is what you are trying inaad igu soo jiido, be fair sxb, iskana dhig Beezaani.

The Zack   

Johnny B;943864 wrote:
No, The security council has been discussing the situation in Somalia , there is a distniction .:cool:

You probably didn't watch the video. Jubbaland is discussed adeer. Some facts have been stated, i.e. 500+ people ratified the constitution of Jubbaland, the people of those 3 regions are about to select their president.

Nuune, it is funny that Oodweyne is accusing you of tribalism when he is filled nothing but with the thing. Somaliland, duriyada, Siilaanyo, Fowzia, you name it....he supports it- OPENLY. He is accusing for being like him LOL :D :D He is against everything else, i.e. Puntland, Khaatumo, ONLF, Somalia, Jubbaland, the federalism, Ali Khalif Galayd, Jawaari.

It reminds me the story of Ilkacase, the smoker. Ilkacase was walking one of the small allies in his home village when all of the sudden he saw his friend, Jaamac Gaab. Jaamac had little torch with him that he was using as his guide in the dark street. Ilkacase -holding one Marlboro in his hand - said "Waryaa Jaamac war nin yahow sigaar kuguma ogeyne maxaa dhacay, ninyahow miyaadan ogeyn in sigaarku kansar keeno oo loo dhinta, war heedhe nin fiican baad aheyde ha halaabin". Apparently, Ilkacase cares about Jaamac more than he cares about himself.

Johnny B   

The Zack;943869 wrote:
You probably didn't watch the video. Jubbaland is discussed adeer. Some facts have been stated, i.e. 500+ people ratified the constitution of Jubbaland, the people of those 3 regions are about to select their president.

The agenda for this meeting IS "the situation in Somalia, it is so decided .....

Watching the Video is not necessarily understanding it, :cool:

The Zack   

Johnny B;943878 wrote:
The agenda for this meeting IS "the situation in Somalia, it is so decided .....

Watching the Video is not necessarily understanding it, :cool:

For your information, Jubbaland is part of Somalia. That is why the under secretary general of the security council is talking about Jubbaland.

Culusow waa ka taalaa, he made every move to stop Jubaland and failed terribly. Haddana, I'm hearing, isagoo faraxsan kama uusan tagin Kenya, its just getting worse for him. Also I heard that he wants to visit Puntland and meet up with Faroole before the London conference, after all the haffing and puffing saaxiga ayuu keenay oo runtaa lasoo taabtay. Adeer Jubbaland way duushay fedarlism-na cidina ma hor istaagi karto no matter how many times you say clan federalis or laba qabiil lama dhihin.

Johnny B   

The Zack;943882 wrote:
For your information, Jubbaland is part of Somalia. That is why the under secretary general of the security council is talking about
Jubbaland

Change every "Jubaland" in your text with "Somaliland" and tell me the agenda for that meeting again.

skip that let me do it for you.

For your information, Somaliland is part of Somalia. That is why the under secretary general of the security council is talking about Somaliland.

nga daa dee .

Che -Guevara;943893 wrote:
Waranle. Do you realize how humilitating this is for all Somalis?

Che national humiliation or clan Humiliation or ethnic Humiliation, Somalis have a problem with all of those 3

Che, I realise brother but that's what I briefly mentioned in my first post. It would have been much better if the President visited Kismayo and dealt with Ahmed Madoobe there and then, instead of wasting more than 8 months and asking neighbours to be your mediators.

Somalia its what it is today because of our selfish and pointless pride of Somali against another Somali. The President should have acted Presidential and made arrangement and should have shown leniency specially when he has to achieve a lot in his short time and when there were clanish sensitivity of all kinds.

Carafaat   

One thing I have to admit about Jubbaland. It has uncovered all the clannist who were hiding under the banner 'unionist' all this time. Even the old Nuune ayaa maradi tuuray oo baryahan ku kacsaniyay Jubbaland iyo Kikuyaha. :D

^The secessionist never ceases to amaze. Its OK to support SL which is an SNM project forcing the throats of other Somalis clans that live in Waqooyi. Its OK to occupy Laascaanood and kill innocent children when they protest against dismembering Somalia. Its ok to dismantle the Somali union and burn the flag yet you and others in this forum find the courage to accuse others of clanism.

Any sane Somali has every right to support Jubbaland which is a state that its people have risen up to form a local administration within the federal constitution and, no they are not dismembering Somalia like your SNM-gangs. There are millions of Somali clans that live in Jubaland that support and passionately are behind the creation of administration.

Tell me of any Somali other than the SNM clan that passionately seeks to dismember Somalia - and you talk of clanism.

Carafaat   

Waranle_Warrior;944014 wrote:

Tell me of any Somali other than the SNM clan that passionately seeks to dismember Somalia - and you talk of clanism.

Unannounced: Culusow flies to
Mombasa
to meet with Raaskoomboni's Ahmed Modoobe mece diated by
Uhuru

Ahmed Madobe and his initiative that is invented, financed, supported and serving the interest of Kenya and their stand against Somalias goverment is for sure trying to dismember the first recognized goverment of Somalia. a pity really.