Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

President Hassan Sheikh Ranked number 5 as the most influental leader in 2013 by Time Magazine

Emerging from the presidential contest of September 2012, Somalia’s Hassan Sheik Mohamud is discarding destructive clan-based politics in favor of anticorruption measures and national reconciliation as well as embracing vital security-sector and economic reforms.

A 17,000-strong African Union force finally helped to restore security in Somalia, but there should be no illusions about the challenges that come with governing a nation torn apart by two decades of civil war.

Almost 20 years of rebuilding in Rwanda has taught us that there is no definitive manual for leading nations through and beyond debilitating conflict. President Mohamud is faced with the difficult task of balancing much needed international assistance with asserting Somalia’s right to govern itself.

The leader of Somalia’s first constitutional government in 20 years, President Mohamud symbolizes an increasingly confident Africa that is shedding its long history of strife and moving toward greater stability and prosperity.

Kagame is the President of Rwanda

http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/hassan-sheik-mohamud/#ixzz2QozLV0dO

Daqane   

He deserves this accolade but there is still a very long way to go, today we have a realleader alhamdulilah

Chimera   

A great symbol of recognition from an influential magazine. This is the first time a Somali politician has been featured on this list of iconic individuals, and quite fitting considering the historic period Somalia is going through, that will determine the fate of every subsequent generation of Somalis inside the country, and outside.

The President of Somalia is currently the most charismatic head of state in East Africa, and one with a clean track-record. He's not a dictator, nor is he being chased by the ICC. The President is the CEO of a rising Somalia, one which the world is pleased to see come back on the international scene. He has a competent PM on his side, a globe-trotting FM that actually serves Somali interests, a strong parliament and a lean cabinet.

They have managed to build upon the legacy of previous administrations, and unleashed a wave of hope throughout the country, and induced an important feeling of ease amongst important international powers which have started re-engaging the Federal Republic. A superstructure is finally being re-established on the Somali peninsula, which is the only block of sovereignty and real-estate that could ever champion our interests on a global scale.

Its impressive to see President Kagame is the one praising President Hassan Sheikh, for anyone that has followed Rwanda's progress in infrastructure, urban cleanliness, economy, anti-corruption as well as national reconciliation should know Kagame can spot a fellow reformer when he sees one, even if the two countries don't share borders.

Chimera   

Apophis;939760 wrote:
Yes, he's up there with

In what universe is a guy that is the head of an unstable nuclear-armed nation not influential in world-affairs? Were you actually surprised by the inclusion? The difference here is that the President of Somalia is ranked for his positive attributes and achievements, while Kim is not.

This guy has been a total failure. His achievements are 0.

LOL, sure, sure. The opinion of some nobody(we all are) in London is more important than the words of a President from one of Africa's most progressive countries?

I think not.

Chimera   

Apophis;939763 wrote:
Lackeys like you are a dime dozen, Mr simpleton. Please continue the derrière kissing.

Mac, mac.

Chimera   

Apophis;939766 wrote:
Try again chump. And feel free to dumpster dive for insults.

Ps: you're still a lackey, the worst kind.

Let it out Apophis, release all that bottled up anger and frustration, its comical.

Ps - I'm smiling.

Chimera   

Apophis;939771 wrote:
Indeed it is comical that passive aggressiveness is termed as "optimism".

You don't like my political views, I get it, no need to cry about it over and over again, get a grip.

You're seen for what you're sxb, so follow your advice and
"let it out"

I did, hence why you are now like this:

Dawsoncries.jpg

And I'm like 'God bless the Somali Republic'.

unknown_3.jpg

:D

xabad   

Apophis;939760 wrote:
Yes, he's up there with

This guy has been a total failure. His achievements are 0.

Dude, i thought you were a fan of the DPRK and its leader. what gives ?

Lool @ at garguurte being in the list of 100 most influential haha. NY times waxee rabaan ayay iska qoraan kawaran, Culusow and influential wax isgalaba ma ahan, may be they selected him for being garguurte, too slow, thick and clueless.

Mooge   

loooooooooooooooooool.

sorry to bust your bubble qoslaye lovers, but this is a joke. loool.

culusoow was selected and nominated by Paul Kagame of Rawnda in order to tell the world about how well au troops have restored hope in somalia. loool. kagame is taking credit if you are smart enough to know and he is telling the world "look how well my puppet is doing" which means kagame is good. loool. we all know qoslaye has accomplished nothing since he came and he is still busy bogged-down by petty clan small things. he is not a big picture guy. just yesterday he named his relative to another post.

if i were you and cared about the somali republic, i would not be cheering for qoslaye because he is embarrasment to the nation and he is destroyed whatever hope the previous goverment brought to the country.