Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somaliland Will Attend the London Conference?

Wiil Cusub;939395 wrote:
Madaxwaynahu wuu ka fikirayaaaaa ee ha dagdagin

Haadabay yidhaheeen wanu ka so fakireyna it doesnt sound to good

Still its being chaired by somalia

How do you want the world to take you serious if you sit behind the somalia leaders

STOIC   

It's a wrap..they definitely attending this meeting.This not only illustrate how the power of Britain has influence but also how ill informed this clueless foreign minister is..someone tell him people are not ******.History needs to document the death of Somalieland by our senile leader.The struggle to liberate Somaliland from Somalia politics has failed.Nothing can pursued me to believe from today that Somaliland is indepedant.This unilateral approach to the Somaliland foreign policy by silanyoo has fAiled it's people.It should be noted that the train is stoping next in Mogadishu.As far is known the train is not making anymore stops but going home.In short the foreign policy of Somaliland is one for the academic lecture halls dissection.Now let me hear the spinmasters tell us the weight of importance in attending a meeting chaired by Somali president....someone lend me a blue flag

Wiil Cusub;939395 wrote:
Madaxwaynahu wuu ka fikirayaaaaa ee ha dagdagin

He's trying to rationalize what might be foregone conclusion. Cameron put Siilaanyo in a bind. Stoic called it earlier.

lol@Stoic speak of the devil.

STOIC   

Now if I was only president Hassan.. There is open goal Che...someone tell him to seize this opportunity

STOIC;939403 wrote:
It's a wrap..they definitely attending this meeting.This not only illustrate how the power of Britain has influence but also how ill informed this clueless foreign minister is..someone tell him people are not ******.History needs to document the death of Somalieland by our senile leader.The struggle to liberate Somaliland from Somalia politics has failed.Nothing can pursued me to believe from today that Somaliland is indepedant.This unilateral approach to the Somaliland foreign policy by silanyoo has fAiled it's people.It should be noted that the train is stoping next in Mogadishu.As far is known the train is not making anymore stops but going home.In short the foreign policy of Somaliland is one for the academic lecture halls dissection.Now let me hear the spinmasters tell us the weight of importance in attending a meeting chaired by Somali president....someone lend me a blue flag

War sujuugii wuu macawiis dhigtee yaa u ceeb astura.

I like the fact that they're communicating the meeting with the Cameron government with the people of Somaliland, the lack of communication causes rumors to fly, and this administration problem lies in their inability to communicate important messages that effect the citizens.

STOIC   

Mm....heh..you don't like what you read ignore buddy...besides this was directed at politicians and not clans

I'd suggest the opposition parties make as much noise as possible using the people to demonstrate in every city in Somaliland. A line must be drawn in the sand.

Those of you in the UK, make sure you are voices are heard.

Parliament should also start impeachment proceedings.