Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Race traitors

There are many amhara loving race traitors amongs the God fearing us somalis. these parasites and double agents are everywhere. you see them in nairobi odering "canjero etiopian" and other disgusting etiopian foods. this peoples infuriate me more than tose other race traitors marrying non somali aka revert lovers (i call them roadside whores, cos that's what they're). some have even married this dirty xabash. i double spit on them

this people must be catalogued and actively barred from our noble race and society. i spit in their faces.

what measure can be taken against these wretched lowlifes?

wabilahi tawfiq.

Cambuulo iyo bun;938845 wrote:
There are many amhara loving race traitors amongs the God fearing us somalis. these parasites and double agents are everywhere. you see them in nairobi odering "canjero etiopian" and other disgusting etiopian foods. this peoples infuriate me more than tose other race traitors marrying non somali aka revert lovers (i call them roadside whores, cos that's what they're). some have even married this dirty xabash. i double spit on them

this people must be catalogued and actively barred from our noble race and society. i spit in their faces.

wabilahi tawfiq.

+1

it's fairly simple, they've let themselve down and should be immediately ex-communicated from our noble race. my solutions are a little more gruesome but i do like the idea of creating a database for such brain-dead race-mixers.

xabad   

cambulo i edited because the tone came out too hushed and angry. still, learn not to over react, i personally am not a big fan of ethiopians and their food but at the same time i don't have raging hatred for them. but why should you a someone say eating at ethiopian food for experience once be worse than someone who has married outside his nationality ? does not make sense.

they are both wretched saqajans and should be spat on by every patriotic somali. how can we forget the history with these diseased red meat eaters. we should be workin on enslaving them not eating their marax maggoty foods.

Cambuulo iyo bun;938845 wrote:

wabilahi tawfiq.

Did you mean it when you said race or you just mean't a different ethnicity. Even if you hated someone; an intelligent person would not have started a Jaahil and unintellectual topic. You mention Allah in "wabilahi tawfiq" when your behaviour is unacceptable in Islam. People who are against race marriges aren't at least as arrogant as you are. the are a bunch of god fearing Amhara muslim. So next time you promote Nationalistic fanatism, please don't say anything that has to do with Islam.

We all know what measures Allah takes against people like you. Wabilahi tawfiq...

oba hiloowlow;938974 wrote:
mujaahid cambuulo for president!!!

+1

far too many axmaar-loving-jajuus-whoring-brain-dead-race-mixers around. cambuulo gives us a clear direction in dealing with the single biggest threat to the somali nation. we are with you cambuuloow, ee sida uula soco, inaar.

brainblaster456;938976 wrote:
Did you mean it when you said race or you just mean't a different ethnicity. Even if you hated someone; an intelligent person would not have started a Jaahil and unintellectual topic. You mention Allah in "wabilahi tawfiq" when your behaviour is unacceptable in Islam. People who are against race marriges aren't at least as arrogant as you are. the are a bunch of god fearing Amhara muslim. So next time you promote Nationalistic fanatism, please don't say anything that has to do with Islam.

We all know what measures Allah takes against people like you. Wabilahi tawfiq...

Typical knee deep axmaro jeceylow. The axmara are no different to the cursed Jews of which God spoke of. So call me jahil or ignorant but that is better than to be an habash disease lover like you. You're a race traitor and deserve to be spat on.

PS: mujahid alpha iyo Oba thanks for your support. One day we shall prevail and protect our pure race.