Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Two explosions at Boston Marathon finish line injure dozens

Maqane   

This is a sad and tragic day for those who lost their lives or were injured.

Targeting innocent people for religious,political purpose , e.t.c is not an excuse.

Whoever is behind this/such cowardly act(s), i hope they suffer awfully for their arrogance. :(

Safferz   

Scary day today, I'm not near the marathon but my neighbourhood (another tourist-y, high traffic area about 20 mins away) is full of police at the moment and they evacuated a building near the coffee shop I was at, so I decided to walk home (I was feeling paranoid and thought for a while it may be better to just stay inside rather than go out on the street). Longest walk ever but safe and sound in my apartment now, alhamdulillah.

Safferz   

Abbaas;938596 wrote:
Che (forum member) lives in Boston right? i hope he's doing good!

Che emailed me earlier, he's fine too!

Wadani   

Safferz;938598 wrote:
Scary day today, I'm not near the marathon but my neighbourhood (another tourist-y, high traffic area about 20 mins away) is full of police at the moment and they evacuated a building near the coffee shop I was at, so I decided to walk home (I was feeling paranoid and thought for a while it may be better to just stay inside rather than go out on the street). Longest walk ever but safe and sound in my apartment now, alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah, glad to hear that Safferz.

Maqane   

Safferz;938598 wrote:

Safferz;938599 wrote:
Che emailed me earlier, he's fine too!

Ilaah baa mahad leh. Great to hear you guys're doing well. Stay safe!

Hopefully the culprits are caught quickly, May God protect the innocent people from these lunatics. It'll be interesting to watch Fox News tonight...

Safferz   

And I'll call it now -- I think right wing nutcases are behind this, Boston being a symbolic site for the American Revolution (Boston Tea Party, "no taxation without representation"), Patriots' Day today in Massachusetts, and Tax Day across the United States.

Wadani   

Safferz;938620 wrote:
And I'll call it now -- I think right wing nutcases are behind this, Boston being a symbolic site for the American Revolution (Boston Tea Party, "no taxation without representation"), Patriots' Day today in Massachusetts, and Tax Day across the United States.

I hope your right.

Safferz Tax Day Theory makes a whole lot of sense to me. I know a lot of Americans are resentful over the current system. That seems to be the most plausible theory