Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Two explosions at Boston Marathon finish line injure dozens

^^^ Of course you are, all these overly dramatic folks are just silly. Che can't run no Marathon (he states this before), he wont be near the incident.

Safferz   

AfricaOwn;938627 wrote:
^^^Political differences doesn't go that far, it can't be them.

Remember Timothy McVeigh? Or Waco, Texas? The anniversary of Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing are this week too...

One saudi is in custody and i hear an 8 year old was killed. So long as these evil hide in our midst and we remain reactionary rather then proactive about dealing with this poison nothing will change. hoping the best for the people of Boston and mogadishu and everywhere that evil as touched.

STOIC   

I like how all the " terorist experts" are cautious in fitting this one in the Alqaida mold once the president called for caution; just in case they be wrong once the bomb source is figured it out...Whats up with the Saudi at the wrong place? Poor fellow

Safferz   

Naxar Nugaaleed;938632 wrote:
One saudi is in custody and i hear an 8 year old was killed. So long as these evil hide in our midst and we remain reactionary rather then proactive about dealing with this poison nothing will change. hoping the best for the people of Boston and mogadishu and everywhere that evil as touched.

A Saudi man is not in custody, he was questioned. A civilian saw him running away from the explosion (like everyone else) and decided to chase and TACKLE him before turning him in to Boston police for "acting suspiciously." Several right-leaning media outlets then ran with the story of a "Saudi national" in custody as a "person of interest," but the BPD have said that's not true.

Meanwhile, that nut-job Alex Jones is claiming the gov is behind this.

Explosions at the Boston Marathon. Don't that the FBI has been behind virtually every domestic terror plot in the US, as NY Times reported. - @RealAlexJones

Safferz;938635 wrote:
A Saudi man is not in custody, he was questioned. A civilian saw him running away from the explosion (like everyone else) and decided to chase and TACKLE him before turning him in to Boston police for "acting suspiciously." Several right-leaning media outlets then ran with the story of a "Saudi national" in custody as a "person of interest," but the BPD have said that's not true.

That guy has some balls to tackle a complete stranger, just because he looked a little different from the rest. I hope he either press charges, or sues him for everything he got.

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;938640 wrote:
That guy has some balls to tackle a complete stranger, just because he looked a little different from the rest. I hope he either press charges, or sues him for everything he got.

It's awful, but sadly Muslims get profiled like this all the time.

Tallaabo   

I would not worry a second about Che, Safferz, and the other pampered qurbo joog. Let us pray for the real victims of terror- the poor Mogadisho residents.

Safferz   

Tallaabo;938645 wrote:
I would not worry a second about Che, Safferz, and the other pampered qurbo joog. Let us pray for the real victims of terror- the poor Mogadisho residents.

I didn't realize geography makes a difference in how real it feels to have your limbs ripped off in an explosion.