Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Unsterilized out of wedlock pregnancy deliveries a premature lifeless babies!!!

STOIC   

Wadanii, there are better contributors here than me..I think am getting old and it is time to sit back and read others opinions..Somali politics is headache and buuq

A_Khadar   

STOIC;937557 wrote:
Am confused.. Did you open a thread in response to someone else opinion in another site so you can settle scores...this site quality is going down with all this useless threads...I must be getting old

He did and found who he wanted to address fro his response.. Wadani...

Wadani   

Stoic, that's y I rarely post in the politics section. Theres usually many other more interesting topics being discussed here besides Somali/clan politcs.

As for getting old, nuthing some caano geel and sunshine in Salaxlay wouldn't cure I reckon. :D

Wadani   

A_Khadar;937574 wrote:
He did and found who he wanted to address fro his response.. Wadani...

Im a decent guy A_Khadar, I just don't like marka taariikhda laga been sheego. Go and look at my recent post about siyaad barre in that thread abot him, and let me know if u know many durriyad, or Somalis in general who r dhexdhexaad like me.

^ your part of the problem stoic is talking about

Stoic, rather then leave there needs to be an effort to bring raise the quality of discourse here and perhaps revisit the golden rules and perhaps even refine them.

Wadani   

Naxar Nugaaleed;937618 wrote:
^ your part of the problem stoic is talking about.

Ur just mad cuz I call u guys out on ur bs. Don't lie about history and I won't have any problem wit yall.

Tallaabo   

GaadhHaye;937149 wrote:
QARAN NEWS, a mouthpiece for Somali clan secessionists in the northwest region of Somalia, has refused to post my reaction to a double spaced article in which the writer is demanding monetary compensation for the Somalis of his clan who died in the civil war in his neck of the woods (
).

You are speaking for your Somali clans that reside in Hargeisa, part of Buroa and Barbara. Well, when the father of Somali nationalism, Sayid Mohamed Abdulla Hassan, was fighting to remove the British colonialists from the sacred lands of Somalis, your forefathers were collaborators with the enemy; they acted as the night vision goggles and the guiding torch for them (the British infidels).

In all battles on land the Somali dervish nationalists were victorious.

The British being the most powerful empire in the human universe at that time, undertook a campaign of aerial bombardment against TALEEX, the first Somali capital city and the seat of the Dervish power.Thus Somalis were the first people in Africa who were victimized by the air attack using new weapon technology of explosive materials. In a span of fortnight, this air campaign killed more than 50,000 Somalis in Taleex and the surrounding areas. This savagery murder would not had been possible without your clans collaboration with the infidels. The proof of the pudding is eating. When the dervish movement was defeated as the result of aerial power, the British armed the collaborating clans who used their new found weaponry power to rob the Dervish clans of their she camels and lands. Thus your clan killed thousands of Somali nationalists aftermath of the defeat of the dervish movement.

The anger the writer is directing to the distinguished Somali general Ali Samater is unfounded. The general is only guilty of defending the sovereignty of the nation under the direct order of Somali people. Look; the lead warrior from writer's clan under the command of the British colonists who was given the job to verify the death of Sayid Mohamed in Iimay and led the campaign of terror in the lands of the devish, is still alive and is the spiritual leader of the seccessionists in Hargeisa. This man killed thousands of Somalis in 1922 to 1935. His name is Abdi Waraabe (Abdi the Hyena).

So as the saying goes what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Why don't you and the British government first apologize to the Somali people and then compensate them for your barbaric actions?????

Waxa aduunka ugu daran dad sheeko ciyaal tariikh u qaatay. Kulahaa dervishes British empire ladagaalamay!! Yaa u sheegay waxan uu sheegayo inay ahaayd jabhad meelahaa lagu cayrsado;) They were Somaliland's local terrorist group who were chased into the bushes by the colonial government of that time. They neither had support of the public nor the carriage to fight their "enemy". Such a useless lot.

Tallaabo   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;937176 wrote:
Defeated by whom and by where. And in the process do you agree "they" were "victories" in the beginning, hence "defeating" your "lot" in the beginning. Much confused?

There is not any one single group that is defeated in protracted Soomaali civil war. We are all defeated, hence that is why you are in Ottawa and I in Koronto.

For your information Mr MMA, the defeated lot were defeated by the civilised people of Somaliland and expelled from our country. And what you consider "victories" were bombardments of unarmed civilians by the defeated cowards. Mr MMA who told you that there was no defeated group? Why do you think there certain folks wailing all over the world and yearning for the return of their golden age of robbery and false clan bride which was brutally brought to an end by the SNM warriors?

Tallaabo   

GaadhHaye;937541 wrote:
Don't you think the Somali people will forget the thousands of Boorama citizens slaughtered by the SNM gangs when they entered the city in1991; the victims were unarmed and included women and children.:mad:

The SNM does not need certification of their civility, bravery, humanity, culture, compassion, and wisdom which is know to many all around the world from a deluded, lying, and bitter creature like you. Their history is unambiguous, was recorded by foreign admirers, grateful citizens, and respectful former enemies alike, and is preserved for the benefit of our progeny .