Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

TACSI Thread AUN/R.I.P

Wadani;936008 wrote:
Safferz, ur undoubtedly an intelligent and well-informed person who brings a lot of value to Sol's intellectual environment. But at times, like in the above post, u come across a tad bit condescending in your choice of words. Such a style will only shift the debate from an honest exchange and critique of ideas and positions, to one where egos reign supreme as each person becomes defensive and tries to reinforce his/her superority at whatever cost, sacrificing objectivity and the pursuit of truth in exchange for a perceived victory.

+1

NGONGE;936231 wrote:
Where does Alpha get all this energy from? I have never seen a man argue with himself that much!

energy yes but my energy is for Alpha only.

Tallaabo   

I thought this thread was all about Tacsi/R.I.P for Alpha's scripts which would then be deactivated. What is happening Alpha, they are all alive and going strong?:confused:

xabad;935979 wrote:
if not capitalism what do you want then ? so we can know your stance

People that argue to knock capitalism, but yet refuse to say where they stand on this issue are just wasting your time and have no idea what they're talking about...Provide your damn alternative say.

1. Other say capitalism work and provided their reasons

2. you counter and say capitalism is "evil", so provide us with your stance then.

AfricaOwn;936334 wrote:
People that argue to knock capitalism, but yet refuse to say where they stand on this issue are just wasting your time and have no idea what they're talking about...Provide your damn alternative say.

1. Other say capitalism work and provided their reasons

2. you counter and say capitalism is "evil", so provide us with your stance then.

NOT this NONSENSE again. inaar, this is a TASCI thread....get lost will ya!

Alpha Blondy;936338 wrote:
NOT this NONSENSE again. inaar, this is a TASCI thread....get lost will ya!

I forgot to offer my condolences to the IRON WOMAN, RIP

Wadani   

To everyone here who is saying R.I.P to this lady I would like to remind you that saying R.I.P to a deceased nonbeliever has serious theological implications. This means one believes, contrary to what the Quran says, that a disbeliever can attain salvation in the realm beyond our worldy one. It may have become some sort of perfunctory habit for us to say R.I.P to every person who had some redeeming qualities, irrespective of faith, but lets not kid ourselves and pretend that we can have it both ways. Either we believe in the Quran, and don't believe disbelievers will be saved, or we don't believe in the Quran and we can keep on R.I.P'ing nonbelievers to our hearts content.

Wadani   

Apophis;936346 wrote:
RIP
:D

Apo, ur R.I.P is consistent with ur belief system, unlike most of the others on the thread.

Wadani;936343 wrote:
To everyone here who is saying R.I.P to this lady I would like to remind you that saying R.I.P to a deceased nonbeliever has serious theological implications. This means one believes, contrary to what the Quran says, that a disbeliever can attain salvation in the realm beyond our worldy one. It may have become some sort of perfunctory habit for us to say R.I.P to every person who had some redeeming qualities, irrespective of faith, but lets not kid ourselves and pretend that we can have it both ways. Either we believe in the Quran, and don't believe disbelievers will be saved, or we don't believe in the Quran and we can keep on R.I.P'ing nonbelievers to our hearts content.

you are BANNED from this thread. :mad:

Wadani   

Apophis;936351 wrote:
Why so serious bro? Maybe you need to go and Rest In Peace
:D

lol I was just pointing out the inherent contradictions in their statements vs their beliefs. I'm just on the side of logical consistency Apo, and of all people I thought u'd get it.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;936349 wrote:
you are BANNED from this thread. :mad:

He is right Alpha. And my RIPing for the Indian soldiers is for any Muslim among them and not for the kufaars.