Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Prime Minister of Somalia, Saacid Faarax Shirdoon

Carafaat, again I repeat, Puntland and Puntlanders must be too powerful, too clever to do anything they want in Somalia.

Your suggestions do nothing but insult Somali people and clans. What I or Xiin post are about individuals like Saacid etc but on the other hand you call a whole clan fools whom are getting fooled and the Somali people as in general brainwashed by Puntlanders. Adeer, stop you secessionist crocodile tears.

Puntland have supported and welcome PM sacid when he was nominated and welcomed him in Garowe when he visited. If its about Jubaland, Puntland fully supports the formation of that admin and its not only Puntland but Khaatumo released a statement that they support it more then 100 Somali MPs support it, the whole of reer Gedo support it, its not an issue you can blame on Puntland its Culusow who was against the will of the people.

Carafaat   

Waranle_Warrior;935142 wrote:
Actually If I were to hazard a view regarding Puntland and its leadership's stand on the MP. I think Faroole likes Shirdoon he sees him as a flexible open minded man who can be reasoned with for if Faroole didn't see connections with him he would have made noises long time ago knowing how reactionary he is with his emotional outbursts.

But what Faroole doesn't like is Hassan Culosow's robust, unreasonable and anti-federalism antics. It is said that few times in which Faroole wanted to take a negative position against this government it was Saacid that talked to him and convinced him to be patient with them. What Faroole and Puntland hope is that, Saacid as the head of the government with utmost executive powers in the country comes out of the gang-controlled zone, stands on his feet and develops a fair and good relationship with Puntland and the rest of the federal member states of the country.

Saxiib, I told you the man has the interest of Somalia at heart.

Now stop this creating this division between D and H clans. Most Somalis don't even belong to those clans and are not interested in Hutu iyo Tutsi politics.

Daqane   

Its is intreasting the level of opprobium this man endures everything from being called Mr.Asha haji to news reports of him being slapped like a little girl by the president!

All for doing his job and being a top rate human being.

Mooge   

looooooooooooooool.

you must be kidding me. lool. this man is the worst prime minister somalia ever had since the collapse of the country. He didn't get the nickname of SAACID HURDAAYE from Somali media for no reason. he is slow, clueless, inexperienced, and lacks backbone to do anything for the country. he is just not up to the job. the reason he didn't leave the country for first few months is because qoslaye told him not to do that. qoslaye wanted to be the travelling bird himself. this was not hidden from anyone and people close to villa somalia would tell you the same thing. he was not allowed to go outside. Carafaat, i know anyone who opposes jubalanad is your hero, but all you have to do to figure saacid hurdaye, ask the somali people.

he is the first prime minister who ceded his powers to the man who appointed him. it is a record.

sometimes i think it is even hardwork for this guy to breath. that is how slow the guy is. lol.