Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubbaland will not be built this way.

Somalia   

The only ones emotional are the HAG-led Gedonians who would rather see Jubbaland collapse than a big foot to become the first president. If there's any enemies of Jubbaland, they've revealed themselves. I just hope Aw Libaax (the sensible one) whose name they were parading just a few weeks ago as if he was the Messiah himself weathers through rather than this schizophrenic camp.

Carafaat   

Somalia;935146 wrote:
The only ones emotional are the HAG-led Gedonians who would rather see Jubbaland collapse than a big foot to become the first president. If there's any enemies of Jubbaland, they've revealed themselves. I just hope Aw Libaax (the sensible one) whose name they were parading just a few weeks ago as if he was the Messiah himself weathers through rather than this schizophrenic camp.

Pirate Politics. :D

Stop creating divisions between Gedo and Azania. Jubbaland will be created but not as a platform pirates can undermine Somalias souvereignity with.

Dabrow   

Lol :D...so its a fact that a bigfoot must become the prez?

I didnt exepect such post from you ninyahow. You are going back to your old rubbish days.

Somalia   

Carafaat, the division happened when this thread was made. No need to blame it on me, your obsession with Puntlanders is noted on this forum, bal iga fuq.

Dabrow.

No, I am saying they have a right just as much as a person from Gedo does. The reason people such as Gabbal are opposing this is because they think a Gedonian won't become the first president. Just look at the previous posts, it was ok when it seemed a Gedonian was at the front but today it is a big foot so it must be bad.

This kind of mentality will probably be the end of a united Jubbaland. Today men such as Aw Libaax and Radeer who were cheered on just a few weeks ago are in Kismayo and their leadership is being questioned and for what?

It's quite laughable if you think about it.

Somalia   

2 posts involving Gedo is truly a sign of obsession. Why don't you debate the facts instead of derailing the issue?

Mario B   

Gabbal;935138 wrote:
Somalia has convened an "extra-ordinary" session of IGAD with observation by AU and international partners. According to the Foreign Minister on her way to Addis Ababa joining up with the Prime Minister on this meeting "Somalia will assert its re-found legitimacy and sovereignty and will target any attempt to preempt the Somali government on its internal political right to lead the stabilization of the country and forming administrations. She says the Somali government will lay to rest the IGAD Grand Stabilization Plan now that it is capable of doing so and will solicit the neighboring countries to walk behind the Somali government officially on the internal political matters of the newly freed regions.

Please refer back to my original posts including some I have said I retracted because of the emotional distress it caused in some corners. This is the first step in the new and energized offensive (the diplomatic component) against the idea the Kismaayo conference is an "IGAD" initiative.

Good move, the government should try to win over these folks and remind them that SL and PL were formed when there was no central authority, now that we have a Federal Authority, then it's right that it leads the process. I doubt any of these neighbouring countries would allow this humanitarian and developmental organisation to shape their internal politics.

Jacpher   

^It is 'this humanitarian and developmental organisation' that built and put together what you'd call Somali government today. It's them that funded, operated and re-located them to where they are today, Villa Somalia. Without 'this humanitarian and developmental organisation' efforts in Muqdisho, Somali government would not none existance. Give credit where it is due waryee.

Mario B   

Jacpher;935533 wrote:
^It is 'this humanitarian and developmental organisation' that built and put together what you'd call Somali government today. It's them that funded, operated and re-located them to where they are today, Villa Somalia. Without 'this humanitarian and developmental organisation' efforts in Muqdisho, Somali government would not none existance. Give credit where it is due waryee.

It's true, IGAD funds the UN mission in Somalia. How did I forget? :rolleyes: So what are you saying, that the Mogadishu based government should be subservient to secretariat of IGAD? :D

Hassan Sheekh and Saacid Shirdoon will finish their terms talking about Jubbaland :D

The sooner they accept it, the better--- for them and for Somalia. Some people never learn from the past

Johnny B   

^^ Or maybe it is much better for you and Somalia to accept that past and experiences dictate that PM Shirdoon's governement is right and hockus pockus Jubaland focus is based on 90s civil war defeated lot mentality. ;)

** just felt jabbing you ... ska waran awowe?

Waraa JB ii waran boowe. It has been long time since this fora heard from you.

On Kismayo , & Government's Strategy to Derail it using neighboring Countries :D, Here is a bit of news :

Addis ababa(RBC Radio) Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Addis ababa ee caasimada wadanka Ethiopia ayaa ku waramaya inuu baaqday shirkii ay yeelan lahaayeen madaxda urur goboleedka IGAD ee looga hadli lahaa xaaladihii amaan ee ugu danbeeyey dalka Soomaaliya.

Wararka soo baxaya ayaa sheegay in dib u dhaca shirka ay ka danbeysay kadib markii dowlada Kenya ad dalbatay dib u dhigida shirka IGAD ee looga wada tashan lahaa xaaladaha amni ee dalka Soomaaliya,Kenya ayaa laga soo xigtay iney iyadu masuul ka ahayd baaqashada shirka.

Kenya ayaa sheegtay iney dooneyso in madaxda wadamada urur goboleedka IGAD ay ka qayb galaan Dhaarinta madaxweynaha cusub ee wadanka Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta oo dhawaan ku guuleystay doorashadii madaxtinimo ee ka dhacday wadanka Kenya.

Dowlada Kenya ayaa damacsan in marka ay soo dhamaato xaflada dhaarinta madaxweyne Uhuru Kenyatta dib loo amba qaado shirka IGAD ee diirada lagu saarayo amniga dalka Soomaaliya,mana jiro waqti cayiman oo loo qabtay qabsoomida shirka IGAD ee baaqashadu ku timi.

The Zack   

A government full of naive people. They want to tell IGAD what to do when they are literally pwned by IGAD Lol. Hassan wasted Saacid's time when he sent him to IGAD.