Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubbaland will not be built this way.

Gabbal   

I assure you what is going on in Kismaayo is akin to Shimbarayahoow heesa, hees wanaagsan heesa. Not everything is what the eye can see and not every push forward is as much of a momentum as it claims to herald. The state to be is a political reality to triumph, but not in this manner or though this process.

The recent interactions have simply clarified the strategies to be pursued.

Soon the smoke will clear and the farce will be meticulously detached from the reality.

Johnny B   

Indeed it will not , but help me understand few things , why are Madobe & tolka are taking this political risk , why are they in a harry to have this State of diverse Somali clans upp and running despite Madobe & Tolka's long term intrest being in a functioning Somali Republic?

And last but not least , Why are Puntlanders intrested in derailing the Jubaland state, as in supporting tolks in unconstitutional state-building?

Gabbal   

I am a huge proponent of Jubbaland. The forum knows his well. Still, I have expressed grave reservations about this process for a long time. Soon many things about it will change. You will see. The guys in Kismaayo know it very well hence the rush. An opportunity for them to be in this position of disproportionate influence is indeed rare.

Different strategies have been formulated which I believe have greater chance of success than the current foreign-inspired farce.

Johnny B   

As i very much like to see Jubaland state emerge and prosper in an initiative led by none other than Madobe and Tolka, i can not ceed legitimacy to this farce and i demand from my PM to disarm Madobe & co.

Johnny, I will answer ur question regarding puntlanders, but let me ask u first, why r the yu yu and culusow against the formation of Jubaland State...

Johnny B   

I and Atheer Hassan , the president of the Federal Republic of Somalia are not against Jubaland formation, it is your wishfull thinking .

All we want is to follow the Constitution, namely the formations of all the uppcoming states will be under the responsibility of the federal government.

Unlike you i don't want BayState or BuurState formed right now by a Militia because it is Tolka, All we ( me and Atheer Hassan ) are asking is let us play by the rules, but that is like being against the formation in itself according to your rationale .

Yunis   

Gabbal – Bro your reservations are warranted, and there are an abundant of reasons to be suspicious at breakneck speed that organizers have embarked to get a flag and a state figure up and running in hurry. But, it’s the Federal governments handling and utter contempt to drive a wedge b/w Gedo community as a front against the Jubbaland initiative.

A side from the Jubbland initiative, PM Saacid has relinquished his PM roles given to him by the constitution, muddied by a well-laid trap by shrewd president who selected him. At the behest of Pres Hassan, willingly Saacid has become a low level official which is his prerogative, but PM Saacid has now been unmasked to be political Stooge of worst kind, a tool to be used to create more instability for JubbaGedo region that have shed more blood and treasure more than anywhere else. What other use could he be to Pres Hassan, while Saacid was in Kismayo himself for 3 days for “discussions” with the locals he was in fact using his political stature as PM in derailing it, which only backfired on him considering the fact that almost all of the traditional and political leadership of Gedo are in Kismaayo.

Ra’isul Wasaarihiii Dowladdii KMG ahayd ayaa waxaa uu ka’hadlay Arimaha Shirka lagu Yag leelayo Maamulka Loogu Magac daray Jubaland.

Cumar C/rashiid Cali Sharmaake ayaa waxaa uu shirka haatan kasoconaya magaalada kismaanyo ku tilmaamay in ay tahay Fursad usoo Hoyatay Dadka Ku’dhaqan Gobolada Jubooyinka .

Sidookale Cumar C/rashiid ayaa waxaa uu Ergada kaqeyb galeysay Shirka lagusameynayo maamul Goboleedka Jubaland waxaa uu baaq ugu diray in aysan beer dareyn fursada ay ku abuurayaan maamulkaan ayna uga faa iideystaan sidii ugu habooneyd oo maamul lagu sameyn karo dadaalkoodane ay halkaasi kasii wadan.

Cumar cabdi rashiid ayaa waxaa uuu dhaliiyay Ka’la Goynta ay dowladda Soomaaliya kala Goysay Jubada hoose iyo Gedo isagoona sheegay in aan loo baahneyn in Garbahaareey Loo magacaabo Maamul balse ay wanaagsaneyd in loo daayo Ergada hada Kushirsan Kismaanyo oo kutaagnaa Go aan dhaxalgal ah oo mideynayay Gobolada oo dhan

Shirka Kasoconaya Magaalada Kismaanyo ee Xarunta Gobolka Jubadda Hoose ayaa waxa Maalinkii shalay ahayd lagu ansixiyay Dastuurka uu ku shaqeynayo Maamulka Loogu magacdaray Jubaland.

Sidookale Cumar C/rashiid ayaa waxaa uu Ergada kaqeyb galeysay Shirka lagusameynayo maamul Goboleedka Jubaland waxaa uu baaq ugu diray in aysan beer dareyn fursada ay ku abuurayaan maamulkaan ayna uga faa iideystaan sidii ugu habooneyd oo maamul lagu sameyn karo dadaalkoodane ay halkaasi kasii wadan.

This dude is from Jubbaland

Carafaat   

Why is Kenya in such a hurry to create and finance the Jubbaland if the Somali goverment is already prebared to establish Jubbaland. The current Jubbaland initiative is Somalias Trojan Horse and we dont even realize it.

Gabal, enough with this adduunyo godoon shenanigans every time you feel you're getting a bad bargain here. The negotiations are still on going, and when all is said and done, I'm very confident the Gedo community will receive what is rightfully theirs. This happens to be the biggest reason why the conference is taking its time-- and that is to ensure power in the new administration will be shared equitably.

N.O.R.F   

Timely thread Gabbal. This all started the day after the president was elected. The urgency, the endless opinions and SOL threads where, for the Jubbaland supporters at least, nothing else matters in Somalia at the moment. The meddling from Kenya doesn't matter today but yesterday they were all for Somalia's sovereignty.

Waaba yaab.