Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Jubbaland is a declaration of war against the Somali people.

Haatu   

Xabad, it was an open goal sxb, irresistible.

Oba, you know and I know that will never happen sxb. Maybe a decentralized form but even that won't happen I think.

Haatu;933491 wrote:
Xabad, it was an open goal sxb, irresistible.

Oba, you know and I know that will never happen sxb. Maybe a decentralized form but even that won't happen I think.

a decentralized system is also fine with me. Haatu this clan federalism will never work look in puntland reer Galkacio and reer Boosaso is opposed to faroole marka what is there do expect from a federal state in middle shabelle,lower shabelle, and the Jubbas. The only time im for a federalism is if SL decides to join having two states former brittish SL and former Italian SL

Carafaat   

Article 42. Duties of the Citizens

(1) In Islam, justice requires a balance of rights and duties.

10THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

(2) The exercise of equality, freedoms, and other rights is inseparable from duties. Accordingly, it is the

duty of each citizen:

(a) To be patriotic and loyal to the country and to promote its development and well-being;

(b) To engage in useful work for the good of the citizen, the family, and the common good, and

to contribute to national development and to the well-being of the community where the

citizen lives;

© To promote responsible parenthood;

(d) To foster national unity in harmony with others;

(e) To promote accountability and the rule of law;

(f) To become acquainted with the provisions of the Constitution and to uphold and defend the

Constitution and the law of the country;

(g) To strive to vote in elections;

(h) To become a good tax-payer in order to contribute to the public expenditure according to the

law and the citizen’s capacity to pay; and

(i) To defend the territory of the Federal Republic of Somalia.

Jubbaland is unconstitutional and those involved in this clan are being dislioyal to Somalia and any acts that support foreign countries(read Kenya) agendas against the interest of Somalia, will be regarded as acts of treason.

Oba's "Xamar unuka leh" is fine only under a centralized system, but with federalism in the picture now, xamar will no longer have much appeal to Oba& CO.

Oba, good luck convincing a majority of Somalis in your favor.

tillamook i've said it many that every single piece of the country should be shared why should i be second citizen in puntland for example and have to share Mogadishu?.. the day they add in the constitution that every single piece of the country is shared that day Mogadishu shall be for every somali. The ball is on your court

Oba, you will have to share Xamar with everybody because Xamar is the capital city of Somalia, which means it is for all. If you really want to claim Xamar as your own , then give up the capital city for (say) Hargeysa :D

Haddii kale sidiinii faataxa qaata , oo dhibka naga daaya

every single part of the country was shared before then those in mugdishu stole the properties of those who made mugdishu the pearl of east africa, they ; killed, raped, looted, then they said unuka leh,, from that day on it was every man for himself. no one is asking you to share mugdishu, mugdishu will be a city of the banadir state just like any city it will only be the capital of somalia by name and it will have to compete with the rest of somali cities that is the beauty of federalism..keep mugdishu it wont be long before it is relegated to only a capital by title. :cool:

federalism or anarchism the ball is in your court Oba.

Sulleiman The Great;933513 wrote:

federalism or anarchism the ball is in your court Oba.

If it were up to him, Oba's choice would've been decidedly the latter. IC (international community) made a choice for him, and there is no going back :D

^I believe we are on the same page. Xamar maanta qof kuugumo heesto, so enjoy it and keep all others second class citizens like you believe Puntlanders do in their neck of the woods-- waa hadii ey kugu filantahay!

Carafaat   

Somalia: Shirdon Declares Jubbaland Conference Unconstitutional

Shirdon warned that the Kismayo administration's choice to convene the conference at the University of Kismayo without the federal government threatened to undermine the federal government's efforts at reconciliation and state-building

"This unilateral act, carried out without reference to the federal government, violates the constitution and is an obstacle to peaceful political development," he said. "It neither serves the best interests of the local communities in the area nor that of the new Somali state.
"

This Unilateral act supported by the Kenyan goverment is unconstitutional. Any further political activities of Kenya and its agent in Somalia will be considered as act of war. The prime ministers words above are clear.

oba hiloowlow;933505 wrote:
tillamook i've said it many that every single piece of the country should be shared why should i be second citizen in puntland for example and have to share Mogadishu?..

BECAUSE Moqdishu is the capital of the country, and Puntland is not looool, and no one is "asking", it either is the capital or not

LOL@NN,

Guys lets cut some slack for our Oba ---he understands no such notions of governance, check and balances. It all sounds to him a ferinji stuff :D