Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breakingnews Raskambooni removed from Kismayo. Ahmed madoobe flies to Nairobi to meet Kenyatta

The Zack   

Puntland are our brothers, we love them walaal. Brotherhood is not a choice, we will be together despite our difference on many issues.

The Zack;926087 wrote:
Puntland are our brothers, we love them walaal. Brotherhood is not a choice, we will be together despite our difference on many issues.

:D :D ileen tano kale

@ Oba if u want to unite all 1rir under one umbrella why are you opposing them to unite lol ?

Actually there is nothing wrong dadka walaaha to unite and share common interest laakiin dadka kale in lagu dhibaateeyo un baa daran.

Macallinka;926091 wrote:
@ Oba if u want to unite all 1rir under one umbrella why are you opposing them to unite lol ?

Actually there is nothing wrong dadka walaaha to unite and share common interest laakiin dadka kale in lagu dhibaateeyo un baa daran.

whoa irir wtf? :D,,

The Zack;926087 wrote:

So are reer Gedo too, but political difference ayaa jiro. While Puntland and Azania want Maamul in Jubbaland it seems the Gedo clan are hell bent with Culusow's dislike for Federalism and the emergence of a strong peaceful state of Gedo and the two Jubbas.

Its a failure for all groups and will effect reer Gedo the most specially marka ay sii noqdaan nimanka Hassan Culuosow uu marsado kaarkiisa? Having a PM does not mean you have to compromise your rights, Puntland-ba intaas oo prime minister ayay heleen never gave up on their ideals nor taken orders from Mogadishu, in fact they dictated matters and led reer Mogadishu enforced a lot of their policies including federalism.

My point here is PM Saacid needs to wake and smell the coffee, he's a real and genuine opportunity to raise up to the occasion and lead the way. This is his real constituency and has huge responsibility to unite all three regions and form a strong state - if not, then history will judge him for harsh when he leaves office.

lool I don't even know who the hell 1rri1d I saw referring to them couple of times,

I am hearing Xaaji Xunjuf's are included too lol + Djabouti ? How can that be even possible ?

Macallinka;926095 wrote:
lool I don't even know who the hell 1rri1d I saw referring to them couple of times,

I am hearing Xaaji Xunjuf's are included too lol + Djabouti ? How can that be even possible ?

read my previous posts you'll know my stance on irir samaale,

Waranle_Warrior;926094 wrote:
So are reer Gedo too, but political difference ayaa jiro. While Puntland and Azania want Maamul in Jubbaland it seems the Gedo clan are hell bent with Culusow dislike for Federalism and the emergence of a strong peaceful state of Gedo and the two Jubbas.

Its a failure all groups and will effect reer Gedo the most specially marka ay sii noqdaan nimanka Hassan Culuosow uu marsado kaarkiisa? Having a PM does not mean you have to compromise your rights, Puntland-ba intaas oo prime minister ayay heleen never gave up on their ideals nor taken orders from Mogadishu, in fact they dictated matters and led reer Mogadishu enforced a lot of their policies including federalism.

Sxb we never gave up our ideas. Is just you keep ignoring it. All we are saying let's not rush, put our force together and liberate the remaining districts . After aan wax si fiican u qaybsano.

Now, tell me why do u think my position is wrong and yours is right ?

Xaaji Xunjuf;926096 wrote:
Macalinka Xaji Xunjuf is not included in anything, cant speak for mr next door Mr geele on this matter.

Oo waa taloowday miyaa ?

Macalinka Saxib, stop ignoring the facts, the whole region is up with tensions and you know all the reason for that. It's reer Gedo to blame for all this. Ahmed Blacky did not leave the city to attack others but its reer Gedo that sent forces to Kismayo whom ironically dodged and passed the enemy. So, now the enemy must be the group of Ahmed Blacky who are in Kismayo

Waxaan waa iska cadahay, reer Gedo Hassan Culusow iyo Muqdisho ayaa antenna usurantahay. Maamul yaa lasameenin gobolka hala xoreeyo horta is an excuse, if xoraynta gobolka from Alshabaab was a priority they wouldn't have passed Alshabaab.

Macallinka;926100 wrote:
Oo waa taloowday miyaa ?

Waligay ma talaabin halkaaan joogay 1991 baan jooga wali anigu , waxan kale eeh garam garamta eeh Oba wato shaqo kuma lihi

Apophis;926097 wrote:
Careful ya Xaaji, I fear in your rush to ingest and spread this propaganda you'll induce heart attack upon yourself. Who will protest against Raskamboni when 90% of Kismaayo population is tolka? And the fact that the Jubbaland committee went to Nairobi is hardly surprising since Kenya has a new president? The committee went to congratulate the new head of state of its main ally (the same way they went to congratulate the petulant HAG when he was "elected"). Hardly surprising. Now calm down.

Apophis are you saying the Somali President and the Kenyan President are the same to you , as for raskambooni we shall see what they bring and if they can stand their ground the next coming weeks.

Apophis,

What do u mean what is not mine? You see you have that mentality Plus that are dark forces pushing you from behind so why are you surprised if i am be careful and not rush things cornering dealing with you ?

The Zack;926081 wrote:
Af ceytamo ninkiisuu ku yaalaa. For your ******* information, when we intiated Azania, Xiin was opposing it. Now Xiin knows Jubbaland aka Azania is good for all.

I second that.

Some people have the tendency to project a perceived inferiority of theirs to others.