Sign in to follow this  
Qoryooley_Tuug

Osama Bin Laden in Jerry Springer Show......

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

JERRY: Tonight on the Jerry Springer show we have a particularly interesting episode! Osama Bin Laden is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend of his Musharaf. So everyone please put your hands together for Osama Bin Laden!

Jerry: Okay, now Osama Bin Laden you're here to talk about someone aren't you?

Osana: Yes.

Jerry: And what is this other persons name?

Osama: Halle Berry.

The crowd SQUEALS with delight.

Jerry: Okay, okay, well Halle Berry, is actually here tonight -

The crowd SQUEALS.

Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you Osama Bin Laden, because as it happens there is someone else here to see YOU! So let's bring out... Jennifer Lopez!

Osama: What the HELL!!!

Out of nowhere Osama pull out a AK45. Jennifer Lopez reaches for the Sofa. Out of the shadows Alicia Keys appears.

Alicia Keys: Wait everybody wait!

Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First tell us why you're here Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer Lopez: Because I saw Osama Bin Laden and Alicia Keys making out at Tora Bora!

The crowd goes absolutely INSANE.

Alicia Keys: That's a lie! I was home watching Jerry Springer!

Jerry: (raising his hands) Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here...what exactly IS the problem Jennifer Lopez?

Jennifer Lopez: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with Musharaf who has recently become engaged to Alicia Keys.

The crowd hollers, screams and whoops in an orchestra of orgasmic excitement.

Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring Musharaf out here because Osama Bin Laden had something that they needed to tell them anyway about... Halle Berry that's right!

Musharaf: (enters onto stage and saunters over towards you) What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Halle Berry! You know I'm how I feel about Halle Berry!.

Alicia Keys: (screams) What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Halle Berry!

Musharaf: Because I knew that I could never have Halle Berry. But Osama Bin Laden promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!

Alicia Keys: What about respect for MY feelings!

Jennifer Lopez walks suddenly across the stage, embracing Musharaf.

Jennifer Lopez: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.

Again the crowd SQUEALS.

Alicia Keys: Oh my God! Are you SICK!

Alicia Keys runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly.

Alicia Keys: Osama Bin Laden take me away from all of this!

Osama: You see? That's the thing...I'm...well, I'm married...

The crowd does its bit.

Alicia Keys: Married?

Osama nod.

Alicia Keys: Who the hell are you married to? When...when did this happen? I don't understand!

Osama: The other day. In Kabul. I'm married to Halle Berry.

Musharaf: (screaming) WHAT!!!

Jerry: (grinning widely, makes an enquiry) So...did you have a nice wedding night?

Halle Berry: (stepping back out onto center stage) Well we had sex 69 times if that's what you mean.

The crowd squeals.

Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight... Osama Bin Laden is married to Halle Berry who Musharaf has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now Musharaf has recently become engaged to Alicia Keys who was recently spotted kissing Osama Bin Laden in the Tora Bora. Now on top of this Jennifer Lopez has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with Musharaf.

Halle Berry: That's right Jerry.

Jerry: (looking sternly into the camera) It is times like these that one has to wonder, whether or not these people are aware that they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should be spending more on psychiatric health funds in this country, perhaps we should just ban Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks it's been great but for now...it's goodnight.

Queue cheesy background music and fade to black.

Naasir   

El~nino,

That was funy, it has to be one of the best jokes if not THE best.

Have ya all seen Osman bin ladin's face in Snoop Doggs body, that was realy funy to me..

Later my Peeps:)

petite   

soooooooooooo not funny. It's amazing how we take the west's idea on things..laugh when they laugh, weep when they weep. YUCK.