Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

It’s given me nightmares. They owe me, man.

SNN2519ROBB---_1679636a.jpg

AN asylum seeker with a string of criminal convictions is suing the Government — claiming its bid to deport him gave him NIGHTMARES.

Somali Abdirahman Ajab wants £50,000 compensation for his “mental problems” after being held at an immigration centre for eight months while his case was considered.

Amazingly, despite Ajab, 30, having convictions for robbery and false imprisonment, a High Court judge let him stay.

He was jailed again for armed robbery but fought off another deportation bid last year and was given a flat in Tower Hamlets, East London.

When The Sun approached him at his home, he said: “The Government have been doing me bad for years. It’s giving me mental problems. It’s given me nightmares. They owe me, man.”

Ajab, who has lived in the UK since 1996, said he would use any compo to buy land in Somalia. He insists he wants to go back there but claims the Government is stopping him.

But a Home Office source said: “He’s more than welcome to leave.”

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2013/Feb/28253/somali_robber_sues_uk_%C2%A350k_for_nightmares.aspx

Who knew being incarcerated could cause you to have nightmares? :)

You'd think he learned his lesson the first time he got arrested and not do it again. Nope, he gets busted 2nd time for the same thing. LoL.

the British justice system is pathetic walahi....this man has been in the uk since 1996...(16/17 yrs ago). now, considering that he's 30 years old... this could only mean he was miserably failed institutionally....as a youth of more than 13/14 years. he has ever right to sue the public authorities who FAILED him. he could also take his case to the ECJ under HRA 1998 and in particular under articles 4 and 10.

Bluelicious;921500 wrote:
How does he expect to win with a criminal record. He doesn't stand a chance.

Abaayo its not surprising he wants to sue, what's shocking is some of them actually win in these lawsuits. Waa iska aduunyo gadoon. :)

i wonder what tribe this man is.....he looks tutsi walahi. perhaps, he's not even SOMALI....:D

my former colleague justin who was the nicest guy ever.......is now behind BARS. he's apparently got a hearing at the ICC too. this wonderful person was all along a mass killer ileen. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;921611 wrote:
the British justice system is pathetic walahi....this man has been in the uk since 1996...(16/17 yrs ago). now, considering that he's 30 years old... this could only mean he was miserably failed institutionally....as a youth of more than 13/14 years. he has ever right to sue the public authorities who FAILED him. he could also take his case to the ECJ under HRA 1998 and in particular under articles 4 and 10.

Yea I guess it's also their fault that he decided to go on robbing spree. If anything, he should sue his Hooyo and Aabe for not Karbaashing him enuff when he was little.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;921621 wrote:
i wonder what tribe this man is.....he looks tutsi walahi. perhaps, he's not even SOMALI....
:D

let's get Oba to confirm :D

Haatu   

Juxa;921655 wrote:
No comment

Oh surely our resident garyaqaanad can tell us whether or not this poor Jimcaale has a case, no?