Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Somaliland Catches Killers of Garowe Sheikh

Ibtisam   

Faysal son is not a terrorist, he was running away with his southern young wife because his father and her father wants them divorce. They were let out of prison yesterday evening and on root back to Finland soon. Fasial just wanted to arrest him to show who is the father.

Lol this thread- waxaan maraney Al Shababa is part of the Somaliland Military, waging a war for recognition and killing scholars on behave of Somaliland and its public.

And since when was Godan and Silaanyo the same clan or neighbors in Burco?

They should only hand over to an accountable authority otherwise no, and wa suspects.

Miyir   

Odey;919866 wrote:
Mr, I can tell you they have not captured anyone of significance in this AS network based in Somaliland. The very first one is Actually Siilanyo( I hope i got his name right), because he harbors these wanted blood thirsty fugitives, offers them a base of operations, training and even funding.

Just to remind people here, when these animals left the south a huge chunk of them who were mainly from Somaliland( they made up most of the senior positions), tried to go through Kilika Shanaad in Ethiopia and the authorities there found out. A major battle took place around the towns where folks from their clans live in that province and to the surprise of many, supplies, and even re-enforcements left somaliland to join the battle. This was said publicly by the ethiopian representative in Hargeisa.They then had a major spat with the Ethiopian Government ever since.

The point being, the whole Somaliland is Led by AS. Faisal Waraabe's son is now in the hands of the Americans after he joined AS. His house was being searched the past few hours in Finland, computers and phones confiscated according to many reports I am getting from there. . I met a number of NGO's that used to be based in Hargeisa who are now moving to Xamar to run away from the expected big bangs in Hargeisa. Are you guys blind?. By the way when I am addressing this issues, I am pointing the finger at the leadership and the attitude of "cover up" that is practiced there not the general population who I must say are as much a victim in this as their brethren in the South and who no doubt will be the ones that suffer as a result. This is very much real and you can either confront your leaders or not. The choice is yours, but don't try and insult our intelligence by claiming otherwise..........Everyone knows Somaliland now equates Shabaab Central station.

Waw this is pretty bad picture for Somaliland region and all Somalia.

Miyir   

*Ibtisam;919949 wrote:
Faysal son is not a terrorist, he was running away with his southern young wife because his father and her father wants them divorce. They were let out of prison yesterday evening and on root back to Finland soon. Fasial just wanted to arrest him to show who is the father.

Lol this thread- waxaan maraney Al Shababa is part of the Somaliland Military, waging a war for recognition and killing scholars on behave of Somaliland and its public.

And since when was Godan and Silaanyo the same clan or neighbors in Burco?

They should only hand over to an accountable authority otherwise no, and wa suspects.

1- the question everyone must ask is why suspected killers run towards Somaliland instead of South Somalia where allharam have bases?

2- the sheikh killer now in custody according to the news was trained and sent from Somaliland regions?

Too many red flags.

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;920058 wrote:
Do you even know how far Lasanod is from Garowe ?? ,,,, and the distance between Garowe and "south somalia" ?? ,,,
:D

If you're him (escapee), would you scape to a close distance place in this case SL that you know you can't hiddeor get help or far place that you know you can get away?

Wadani   

A_Khadar;920209 wrote:
If you're him (escapee), would you scape to a close distance place
in this case SL
that you know you can't hiddeor get help or far place that you know you can get away?

So are u conceding that Laascaanood is part of Somaliland?

Jacpher   

^You're putting words into his mouth. He is saying they had to seek assistance from LA instead of hiding in the area they committed the crime. This isn't about PL vs SL. AS recognizes none of these admins. I am not convinced SL admin giving these guys a safe heaven. That's not to say there aren't any SL elements harboring these guys. That's an open discussion.

As the old Somali custom dictates, hand them over. Let them face justice.

Miyir   

Jacpher;920249 wrote:
^.
I am not convinced SL admin giving these guys a safe heaven. That's not to say there aren't any SL elements harboring these guys. That's an open discussion

As the old Somali custom dictates, hand them over. Let them face justice.

That is my take now,

Khayr   

Wadani;920245 wrote:
So are u conceding that Laascaanood is part of Somaliland?

I almost choked on my sandwich. You are a comedian saxib.

Odey   

Say what you like, but I have told you all the facts. If I was you guys in the diaspora, I wouldn't go to Hargeisa expecting it to be the Ol' Hargeisa of a few years ago where you could chill and party hard. this time you stand having your behind lashed for looking western!