Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Somaliland Catches Killers of Garowe Sheikh

Mooge   

i know denail and tough on terror propaganda is what Somaliland needs at the moment, but let me tell you that alshabaab has no loyalty and will turn against the same government and shacab that are sheltering them in Somaliland today. Alshabaab has never honored any group or clan that helped them in the past. From Dhusamareeb to Gedo to Mogadishu, Alshabaab eventually turned against the "ansaar" clans that were sheltering them and destroyed them one by one. once alshabaab become part and parcel of your society, it is very hard to get rid of them. everyone knows Somaliland is protecting a snake and it will bite Somaliland badly soon than later.

letting alshabab use your home as a base to organise the murder of innocent ulamaa is inkaar that will eventually bring your downfall.

I would believe them if they return them to Garoowe.

Otherwise it would be what it looks; a politically motivated action to fend off the British and American declarations with respect to the security. Kaahin's public speech is quite significant. More significant is the arrest of Farysal's son.

xiinfaniin;919786 wrote:
I would believe them if they return them to Garoowe.

Otherwise it would be what it looks; a politically motivated action to fend off the British and American declarations with respect to the security. Kaahin's public speech is quite significant. More significant is the arrest of Farysal's son.

Going by with what you said, "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste...is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." is the just politics.

Mintid Farayar,

can we be certain the SL authorities have caught the perpetrators of this callous murder?

i'm sure they have already but this luming crise must be averted. the prisoner must be accorded all rights. i don't think the puntland regional authority has met the standard for prisons, yet. not to mention, if the 'suspect will have access to a fair hearing in the kangaroo counts of PL.

Odey   

Alpha Blondy;919862 wrote:
Mintid Farayar,

can we be certain the SL authorities have caught the perpetrators of this callous murder?

i'm sure they have already but this luming crise must be averted. the prisoner must be accorded all rights. i don't think the puntland regional authority has met the standard for prisons, yet. not to mention, if the 'suspect will have access to a fair hearing in the kangaroo counts of PL.

Mr, I can tell you they have not captured anyone of significance in this AS network based in Somaliland. The very first one is Actually Siilanyo( I hope i got his name right), because he harbors these wanted blood thirsty fugitives, offers them a base of operations, training and even funding.

Just to remind people here, when these animals left the south a huge chunk of them who were mainly from Somaliland( they made up most of the senior positions), tried to go through Kilika Shanaad in Ethiopia and the authorities there found out. A major battle took place around the towns where folks from their clans live in that province and to the surprise of many, supplies, and even re-enforcements left somaliland to join the battle. This was said publicly by the ethiopian representative in Hargeisa.They then had a major spat with the Ethiopian Government ever since.

The point being, the whole Somaliland is Led by AS. Faisal Waraabe's son is now in the hands of the Americans after he joined AS. His house was being searched the past few hours in Finland, computers and phones confiscated according to many reports I am getting from there. . I met a number of NGO's that used to be based in Hargeisa who are now moving to Xamar to run away from the expected big bangs in Hargeisa. Are you guys blind?. By the way when I am addressing this issues, I am pointing the finger at the leadership and the attitude of "cover up" that is practiced there not the general population who I must say are as much a victim in this as their brethren in the South and who no doubt will be the ones that suffer as a result. This is very much real and you can either confront your leaders or not. The choice is yours, but don't try and insult our intelligence by claiming otherwise..........Everyone knows Somaliland now equates Shabaab Central station.

Odey;919866 wrote:
Mr, I can tell you they have not captured anyone of significance in this AS network based in Somaliland. The very first one is Actually Siilanyo( I hope i got his name right), because he harbors these wanted blood thirsty fugitives, offers them a base of operations, training and even funding.

Just to remind people here, when these animals left the south a huge chunk of them who were mainly from Somaliland( they made up most of the senior positions), tried to go through Kilika Shanaad in Ethiopia and the authorities there found out. A major battle took place around the towns where folks from their clans live in that province and to the surprise of many, supplies, and even re-enforcements left somaliland to join the battle. This was said publicly by the ethiopian representative in Hargeisa.They then had a major spat with the Ethiopian Government ever since.

The point being, the whole Somaliland is Led by AS. Faisal Waraabe's son is now in the hands of the Americans after he joined AS. His house was being searched the past few hours in Finland, computers and phones confiscated according to many reports I am getting from there. . I met a number of NGO's that used to be based in Hargeisa who are now moving to Xamar to run away from the expected big bangs in Hargeisa. Are you guys blind?. By the way when I am addressing this issues, I am pointing the finger at the leadership and the attitude of "cover up" that is practiced there not the general population who I must say are as much a victim in this as their brethren in the South and who no doubt will be the ones that suffer as a result. This is very much real and you can either confront your leaders or not. The choice is yours, but don't try and insult our intelligence by claiming otherwise..........Everyone knows Somaliland now equates Shabaab Central station.

:) :)

And here I thought you were actually trying to have a serious exchange of ideas. ...

Pity.

Khayr   

Sayid*Somal;919716 wrote:
:D
:D @ extradition

How about - the alleged criminals are proven guilty and then they are handed over to the family of the sheikh (AUN) - as per the dictum of our diin and xeer

Sland wants vindication at any cost, so if a couple of Oromos are needed as sacrifice to the blood thirsty crowd, then so be it.

The mobs jus want blood and Sland just wants recognition, recognition, recognition. Should I repeat that again! :)

Waxaa amaan mudan maamulwalboo gacan ka geeysta la dagaalanka gacan ku dheeglayaasha gaar ahaan kuwa diinta u isticmaalo ineey dadka dil iyo dhibaatooyin u geeysta.

waxaa Soomaalida u cadaanaaya maalin waliba dhibaatada ma dhamaadka ah ee al-Shabaab iyo kuwa la jira ay u geeysanayaan ummadeena.

Aan iska qabano kuwan inteey xidido ku yeelan meel walba.

Odey;919866 wrote:

Horaa loo yiri, god sireed ha Qodin, hadaad qodana ha dheereen Ku dhici doontidaa.

Somaliland is indeed Al Shabab Grand Central, but I do not believe the Somaliland authority is deliberately in cohoots with them. I just think that Silanyo does not want to poke his fingers in this hornets nest, lest he be bitten. So they have instead cowardly opted to let Al Shabab be, and Al Shaban in return has decided not to sh!t where they eat. Only time will tell if Silanyo heeds the west's desire for action against these miscreants...but one thing is for sure, Al Shabab will not quietly go away from Somaliland.