Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The assassin who killed the great Sheikh in Garowe was a Somalilander based in Burco

aaliyah qabiilka kama wado inaan caayo qabiil gaar ah kaliya waa suaal aan idin weydiiyey soomalidiina.. i love all somali qabiils, laakiin waa wax aan la yaabanahay xaqiiqdii..

xasan daahir aweys oo ah nin ka tirsan Madaxda al shabaab ayaa ka hadlay somali tv isagoo IS OOYSIINAYA ( ALLAHA HOGAYEEY) ka tacsiyeeyna dilka Sheekhan reer buntiland ah. waa same xasan daahir aweys oo madax u ah ururkii Dilay sheekhan ee al shabaab.. marka brothers Xassan daahir aweys boqolaal sheekh ay dileen al shabaab ee ka yimid KOONFURIA(mogadishu iyo deep south) kama uusan hadal marka dad reer buntiland their Blood is more qiimo baddan than people of mogadishu ma sidiaa baa ?? waxaad moodaa xitaa somali media inay qiimo baddan siiyaan sheekhyada buntiland oo markii la dilay dadkiii ooo dhan xitaaa people from xamar SHOCK ayaa ku dhaca iyo xanaaq. laakiin same time al shabaab markiii ay dilaay sheekhyada xamar. dhaqaatiirka xamar qof tacsiyeeysa ma jirto ama ka caroota... marka brothers anigoo aad uga xun sheekhan qaaliga ah ee ay al shabaab naga dishay alla yaa raxma.. maxay tahay sababta. brothers from buntiland their blood waa ka qiimo baddan yahay miyaaa bloodka dadka xamar iyo baydhabo degga....

Brother Bondheere, no one has control how Aweys or anyone else for that matter react to the Sheikh's death! But no one life is more valuable than the other. May Allah mercy on every Somali xaqdaro lagu dilay.

Mooge;918978 wrote:

why are Puntland elites on the top of shabaab kill list? that is the question everyone is asking. Why doesn't alshabab target somaliland elites?

how many nabadoons, elders, sheikhs were killed in Galkacyo in the last few years? more than you can count. how many in berbera, burco and hargiesa?

i seek answers.

Who are you seeking answers from? what authority do they have? stop asking all these nonsense questions brah, do something about it if you dare.

Taleexi   

I would suggest that we see trees from the forest, at least for once. In my eyes, this kid has no clan... we can speculate all we want but what happens in Garowe will sooner or later impact Buroa and in all other cities. The moral of the story is combating with our common enemy in unison. Hence, I'm just setting the record straight even though SLers hate my region and its people with passion.

Mooge   

AfricaOwn;918991 wrote:
Who are you seeking answers from? what authority do they have? stop asking all these nonsense questions brah, do something about it if you dare.

lol. what do you mean if you dare? is that a threat?

RedSea   

Mooge there has been many attempts but were foiled by shacabka Somaliland. There was an attempt to blow up mosqu

Where sh. Adan siiro leads prayers, a lady saw the and quickly alerted the police before

they could plant the bomb. Pland is soft on crime, while we are much more vigilant or lucky.

As for clan of alleged killer, well shirwac the man who bombed hargeisa was Puntlander, should we blame

All of Puntland. I think you are just upset as you should be, but dont wish

bad stuff on us too. Instead of blaming us, take measures to stop this from repeating.

Mooge;918993 wrote:
lol. what do you mean if you dare? is that a threat?

No threat. We all want to see this act of extremism to be eliminated, please do something about it.

RedSea   

Haa say why they target him and not sh. dirir? because Adan Siiro is outspoken anti Al shabaab. Sooner or later, they will get him.

NOT TRUE.

But again it wouldn't matter. The kids doing this have no clans. They kill for the sake of Allah. That is why they kill. They are armed takfiiri.

But for this crime, they will pay a heavy price.

Mooge,

its irrelevant he's a somalilander. this a low even for you, Mooge. isku xishood and STOP trying to create this sad incident into an anti-SL mashruuc. what an opportunisitic doofaar you are Mooge. :D