Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Shirweynihii 1aad ee SOL

nuune;917910 wrote:
Whatever happened to your promise that you will write in Af Soomaali, ha noqon traitor, sxb

by the end of 2013, i will be able to...Macaalin Nuune. :D

nuune   

Haye Alpha, but your title of this thread waa Af Soomaali, and that is why I came in hoping to read some cracking stuff of A Soomaali, anyway, lugooyo waaye waxan, waan ka baxey.

Ps: For your informaton, end of 2013, I won't be on planet earth, rather chilling with my comrades in far places up.

Day 3 of Shirweynihii SOL

brief reminder of the previous two days:

Day 1

Alpha addressed the delegates of the importance of free speech. the speech placed emphasis on the value that SOLers must be able to express themselves to ensure that alternative views and perspectives are given a platform on SOL. in addition to this, we found through our various monitoring of such restrictions, there were several incidence which we've expressed concerns over.

Day 2

a) the second day was concerned with how best to utilise the abundant knowledge of SOLers for bettering the general welfare of Somalis. add to this, the suggestion that an advisory body, drawn from the plethora of talented SOLers already in key influential positions, should be set up with the view of headhunting SOLers as technicians, administrators, consultants and experts for strengthening the capacities of the various Somali Governments/Administration. Alpha further added utilising the skill-set of SOLers would be far more effective than failed projects for recruiting Somali experts like QUEST-MIDA.

b) that the ADMIN and MODs should ease the registration process to join the site. it was suggested that easing the process would replenish the massive vacuum left by non-active members of the site. this would also be better for the long term sustainability of the site.

c) banning criteria should be reformed to ensure there are no discrepancies in exercising the GOLDEN Rules.

d) members of SOL should strive to post good informative content. it was also suggested members should cease from polluting the site with pathetic threads.

e) members should uphold the reputation of SOL by observing the GOLDEN Rules at all times.

Day 3 of Shirweynihii SOL

i think the different delegates should now express their ideas, feedback, thoughts or comments. the SOL delegates could also perhaps add their suggestions to the aforementioned list of key priorities. SOL delegates should also present any concerns they may have....perhaps also suggest how these concerns can be overcome.

Al.

underdog   

Alpha,

it has been determined that on the attempt of:

d) members of SOL should strive to post good informative content.

you receive the grade of FAIL!

and on the secondary attempt of:

e) members should uphold the reputation of SOL.

you receive the grade of EPIC FAIL!

Unders,

it was absolutely vital that this conference was held. many of the SOL delegates have grievance, this much i'm aware off. some of these grievance have been expressed to me BUT i'm not able to divulge, i'm afraid. i'm also convinced that ADMIN and the MODs appreciate this thread in its entirety as they've been starved of constructive feedback. in creating this conference, the first of its kind, i thought we could use this opportunity as an ideas hubs and to generate feedback for the betterment of SOL. my intentions have been sincere. my initial hope was to sign a memorandum of understanding between the ADMIN and MODs and the SOL delegates. i'd hoped the MOU would pave a way forward for a better SOL.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;918164 wrote:
Unders,

it was absolutely vital that this conference was held. many of the SOL delegates have grievance, this much i'm aware off. some of these grievance have been expressed to me
BUT i'm not able to divulge,
i'm afraid. i'm also convinced that ADMIN and the MODs appreciate this thread in its entirety as
they've been starved of constructive feedback.
in creating this conference, the first of its kind, i thought we could use this opportunity as an ideas hubs and to generate feedback for the betterment of SOL. .

So you're speaking for a group you can't say about issues you can't divulge and you want input, right?

underdog;918167 wrote:
So you're speaking for a group you can't say about issues you can't divulge and you want input, right?

that maybe your interpretation of these words but i beg to differ. i'm not into the business of speculating iyo wax la yidhi's. i've merely expressed my dissatisfaction with those SOL delegates, who've, up until now, being unable to present their views for fear of reprisals and for being publicly shamed for expressing views which are contrary to.mainstream. again, i'm not able to express the views of others but i hope in time, we're all in a better conditions, so, they too, are able to express themselves frankly.

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam ala Rasulillah.

Salaamu Alaykum waa raxmatullahi wabarakaatu.

Anigu ah Imam oba Imam Hiloowlow Imam Jeeloow oo ah oo ah Imamka reer Musmaar Qaroofan waxaan aad iyo aad uu so dhoweynayaa Shirweynahaan wadatashiga ah, muddo dheer ayaan sugeynay in shir la mid ahi la furo oo maanta hadii ay bilaabatay baa waa ilaahay mahadii.

Marka hore waxaan aad uu mahadnaqayaa Adminka, Libaaxsaankutaabte kaaso geed dheer iyo mid gaaban baa uu galay sidii Somaliaonline uu noqan lahayd meel respectable ahi oo ay so galaan dad waxgarad oo kasoo jeeda dhamaan qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshadda.

Waxaase jiro tabasho gaar oo aynu tabanaayo hadii aan nahay Imaam Oba kaaso ah in meesha ay ku yartahay dadka soo gala marka waxaa anagu ka codsaneynaa Adminka Somaliaonline mr Libaaxsankataabte dhowr arrimood:

1: In more members oo ka so jeedo dhamaan bulshadda ay halkani xubin ka noqdaan

2: Maadama aan anigu ahay Imam Obab inaan helo ahmiyad ii gaar ah taaso ah inaan immune ka noqdo waxa la yiraaho, ''Banning''

3: In beesha reer Musmaar qaroofan maadama ay minority ku yihiin ay helaan xaqooda taaso ah in more members lagu so daro SOL

Wabilahi towfiiq

Imaamka Beesha Reer Musmaar Qaroofan

Imam Oba Imam Hiloowlow Imam Jeeloow

underdog   

I'm staring to think you're more of an elitist bureaucrat rather than a man of the people....who am I kidding, I've always thought that.

Alpha Blondy;918174 wrote:
t i've merely expressed my dissatisfaction with those SOL
delegates
, who've, up until now, being unable to present their views for fear of reprisals and for being publicly shamed for expressing views which are contrary to
mainstream

the "delegates" have views contrary to the mainstream (the general public)... by definition, delegates are supposed to be appointed representatives of the people so that they may voice the concerns of the mainstream/people in a single voice within a decision-making forum.

If these so-called delegates have views other than those of the mainstream, all but Imperial elitist logic would disqualify them as representatives of the people.

again, i'm not able to express the views of others but i hope in time, we're all in a better conditions, so, they too, are able to express themselves frankly.

"others" have been expressing themselves here for well over a decade.

Maybe you should just skip the formalities and organize SOL presidential elections. If you win you can make all the speeches you like....I take that back, we're already there.