Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Am I Normal? What's Normal Anyway?

Waranle_Warrior;916737 wrote:
I don't think you are normal, not to me at least.

You are complaining about what your friends say, WTF?

kkk. Waryaa waranka ha iladhicin!

I am not normal because I complain about my friends and what they say? Isn't that what friends do like 24/7?

Aaliyyah;916747 wrote:
You seem to be part of the wrong crowd. Find good company, there are many men who dnt eat khat or smoke.

Wah! This other lot have big beards, trawl the neighborhood in evangelical missions like the Jehovah's Witnesses and talk of death a LOT. Am caught between a rock and a hard place....I seem to have opted for a middle existence without thinking consciously about it...

QansaxMeygaag;916764 wrote:
kkk. Waryaa waranka ha iladhicin!

I am not normal because I complain about my friends and what they say? Isn't that what friends do like 24/7?

Of course that's what they do. Actually my friends say, all the girls and even the ladies in our blocks love me, am I super handsome?

i've never been normal my entire life. its always on the fringes as either the sheikh or the party animal. but now i'm normal. responsible and hardworking man against all the odds. :D

Qansax. this thread has no use whatever. you're asking a question without an answer.

Juxa   

QansaxMeygaag;916684 wrote:

I sometimes gushingly so, I can easily tell a beautiful woman,

"Oh my; you ARE gorgeous" and look at her all day like a silly puppy...

I dont want to lie, so jawaabtu waa maya, i recommend intensive quraan therapy asap.

Wabillah towfiiq

Aaliyyah   

QansaxMeygaag;916765 wrote:
Wah! This other lot have big beards, trawl the neighborhood in evangelical missions like the Jehovah's Witnesses and talk of death a LOT. Am caught between a rock and a hard place....I seem to have opted for a middle existence without thinking consciously about it...

It seems you have chosen kuwa nolosha ka dhacey ee khaadka ruuga. At the end you are what your friends are.

Think wisely Mr.

underdog   

I second Apophis' diagnosis. You're BORING. Now, with that being said, I sense a deeper issue; the need to be in a 'category'. You shouldn't look to others to justify your spot in existence. You are who you are and you should do what you want to do. I'm not sure how old you are, but I think you may be past the age of requiring instruction to accomplish tasks. If you want to spend your days hanging upside down from a lamp-post, DO IT - just remember facing consequences comes with the territory.

Take the 'characters' here on SOL, most of them would hardly be classified as "Normal" from Megalomaniacal egotists to raging narrow-viewed feminists to apologists to submissives . Everyone has his/her own POV. You really shouldn't worry too much that some other flawed human says you're flawed.

Ibtisam   

You are somewhat normal (like everyone else) but seem needy or approval seeker. Needy people are extremely annoying, taxing and suck all the energy out of their friends with their neediness. They will get you in the end and you will join them- simple because of your need to be accepted.

IF you are still under 19 years of age- then the above need not apply YET.

Underdog nailed it with not caring about others opinion; how do you get along with others so different though?

If a friendship is not providing you with some model, wisdom or insight and instead divert you away to lesser things, is this relation even worth it?

Was thinking lately about overall assesment and my own relations, I'm so glad to have maturated beyond mere approval seeking or following the herd...with only few close friends if at all beyond family but plenty of acquaintance and potential great friends.

Social chit chat and hanging taxes me beyond few ones and is extremely boring if I'm not learning new things, with someone ecclectic/smarter or if unable to help or advise; however, I do make efforts to connect with and learn a lot of wisdom from the older and wadaad ones; they are also the most down-to-earth with suggestions for dilemmas (fun get you only so far).

*Ibtisam;916919 wrote:
You are somewhat normal (like everyone else) but seem
needy or approval seeker.
Needy people are extremely annoying, taxing and suck all the energy out of their friends with their neediness. They will get you in the end and you will join them- simple because of your need to be accepted.

IF you are still under 19 years of age- then the above need not apply YET.

Actually am not needy...lolest! Just "reporting" as factually as I can...

Abu-Salman;916925 wrote:
Underdog nailed it with not caring about others opinion; how do you get along with others so different though?

If a friendship is not providing you with some model, wisdom or insight and instead divert you away to lesser things, is this relation even worth it?

Was thinking lately about overall assesment and my own relations, I'm so glad to have maturated beyond mere approval seeking or following the herd...with only few close friends if at all beyond family but plenty of acquaintance and potential great friends.

Social chit chat and hanging taxes me beyond few ones and is extremely boring if I'm not learning new things, with someone ecclectic/smarter or if unable to help or advise; however, I do make efforts to connect with and learn a lot of wisdom from the older and wadaad ones; they are also the most down-to-earth with suggestions for dilemmas (fun get you only so far).

Simple answer is that I am extremely tolerant; I let people be...so I attract all sorts of characters as "friends"; perhaps I should just re-categorize them into real friends, fair-weather friends and acquaintances...