Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

I have decided to visit Mars

nuune   

The moon is only 380,000 km distance away dependig which part of the earth you are based in, with fastest machine, you can get there in 8 hours, with the slowest machine, expect between 3 days to one year to be there but travelling slowly gives you more options to experience lots of makhluuqaad such as asteroids etc.

I always liked the possibility of space flares roasting me alive, it is great experience to imagine the suns flares cooking your body in real time.

One of my ambitions is to have my own house on top of an asteroid, closest asteroids to earth is about 38,000 km away, though they move and expand further, but it is a distance that can be achieved even with a simple machine, my space suit will be made from Khamiis and tradional Macawiis to keep the culture intact even though I am away from earth, I like to be Somali and stay Somali when asked when I am on the asteroid by strangers passing by.

nuune;915759 wrote:
The moon is only 380,000 km distance away dependig which part of the earth you are based in, with fastest machine, you can get there in 8 hours, with the slowest machine, expect between 3 days to one year to be there but travelling slowly gives you more options to experience lots of makhluuqaad such as asteroids etc.

I always liked the possibility of space flares roasting me alive, it is great experience to imagine the suns flares cooking your body in real time.

One of my ambitions is to have my own house on top of an asteroid, closest asteroids to earth is about 38,000 km away, though they move and expand further, but it is a distance that can be achieved even with a simple machine, my space suit will be made from Khamiis and tradional Macawiis to keep the culture intact even though I am away from earth, I like to be Somali and stay Somali when asked when I am on the asteroid by strangers passing by.

And they thought Muriidi was gone...Cajaa'ib!