Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Nigerian Fraudsters Caught in Malaysia

.......''now they don't just bankrupt their victims, they break their hearts, as well''

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

probably one of the greatest statements of all times. :P

nuune   

It is indeed, a great statement, that woman at the end never learns, she dates again, another scammer, the detectives were quick to go into her computer and check the new man's email, was was warned, again, but she is lonely, and need a company, she will not stop there until she finds that man whom she will share life with.

nuune;914806 wrote:
It is indeed, a great statement, that woman at the end never learns, she dates again, another scammer, the detectives were quick to go into her computer and check the new man's email, was was warned, again, but she is lonely, and need a company, she will not stop there until she finds that man whom she will share life with.

Nuune,

do you think i can swindle a lot of cash out of pathetic, lonely and horny white mid-aged women?

nuune   

Why not, on top of your qualities you are an ethnic Somalilander, then with that name you have, I think a lot of the mentioned women will fall for you easily.

Not sure why you are awake this time if you are not writing emails promising millions of dollars in exchange of bank transfer fees to be sent via Xawaaladaha

walahi bilahi one of the greatest short clip investigative documentaries of all time. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Presenter: ''Roslyn, please turn the computer off. if you can't see the whites of their eyes and they're not buying you a drink, don't talk to them...''

Roselyn: ''No one buys me a drink, that's the whole problem..''

:D

nuune   

The detective/presenter should have offered her a drink, but porotokoolkiisa ma ahan.

Glad you enjoyed this sad video, I am not into Youtube Video, but I watch one Youtube once a year or 2 years.

nuune;914811 wrote:
Why not, on top of your qualities you are an ethnic Somalilander, then with that name you have, I think a lot of the mentioned women will fall for you easily.

Not sure why you are awake this time if you are not writing emails promising millions of dollars in exchange of bank transfer fees to be sent via Xawaaladaha

brovs, i'm having a late weekend session. no work tomorrow. just kicking back and stuff, you know.

i've actually been researching extensively tonight.

i once developed a close bond with a certain SOLer using a script (banned now). it was jokes walahi. i got quite far but i didn't get the cash. it was for the thrill of it. LOL

nuune   

Yeah I know waa markaad aheyd Queen_Araweelo iyo tii kale, you had your moments, but I never liked that Queen anyway, I pictured her to be of mid khamri cab ah oo ka dhamaatey, glad it turned out to be you asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

xabad   

Malaysia is their base. i have been there and they carry out their deeds without hindrance.They normally come on student visas.

Malika   

Very Sad...even after being scammed of that much money, she believes there is still a chance for them to have a life together..whoah!..bless her.

Nigerianka musuq maasiq nimo lagama waayo. Alla maxeey dad been usheegeen. Still waiting for that $1.2 million the Nigerian prince in exile promised to send. ;)