Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

sharia police in London

xabad;911949 wrote:
war Haatu are you closet paki. i use to slap indians for fun.

even a sikh with a turban? it looks firmly stuck on their heads but comes off very easy. slapping indians around is hardly something to be proud off. isku xishood.

NGONGE   

Apophis;911923 wrote:
^ what are you on about? You can clearly tell the dudes are of Pakistani origin. Their accents are a dead giveaway.

If it's East London it's more likely that they're Bengali guys. :D

I saw a Somali lady walking in the park at midnight one day. She was wearing a full jilbaab and walking in the dark like she owned the place. As I walked past her, I nodded my head and tried to keep my head down (so as not to scare her). This raggamufin Burcaawi lioness was not the girly type, she actually greated me loudly with a Somali salaam. So, as you would, I couldn't help asking her why she chose to walk through the park at that time of night and was she not scared of the group of Bengali teenagers who were gathered by the swings drinking RedBull & Vodka! Her brilliant reply was:

"Ma kuwan gaagaaban? They're lucky I decided not to mug them" :D

NGONGE   

^^ I live in the middle of three parks. So, at any given time, I have to walk through a park to get home. As for question one, I refer you to the comment of my Burcaawi cousin above. :P

NGONGE   

^^ When you brushed your teeth this morning, did you spit your brain out with the toothpaste warya? Read what the lady in the park said above.