Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Nomad of the Year

Like to thank everyone who took part of this. My only regret is, this should've only been two week at the most, and not have taken this long (found out you can't edit poll dates :(). Thanks everyone. :)

So as of this post, Mooge you have 40 votes buddy. So I am going to declare you the 2012 Nomad of the year winner. You weren't really part of the 10 original nominees, but got added to the list and you have the most votes.

Special thanks to Abigiis, Alpha Blondy and Bluelicious who came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. :)

oba hiloowlow;903713 wrote:
corrupted election how the hell could Mooge of all people win?
:D

I dunno sxb, i like to think no one is that low enuff to cheat on some useless Internet poll. If someone is willing to do that, than that say's a lot about them, in my opinion. :)

dearest Nin-yaban, close and personal friend of the highest calibre,

marka hore, i, too, would like to take this opportunity to thank you for organising this year's ceremony. taa labaad, i put in a strong campaign and in the end it wasn't enough to catapult me to the success i'd hoped. there is also next year inshallah....nonetheless, its was/an honour to have participated in this year's well organised ceremony. what's more, i cannot express in mere words what it means to me to have been included in the short-list for the final round.

for the 26 SOLers who voted for me....i'm humbled by your support, efforts and dedications to TEAM ALPHA. i'll forever be grateful to you for helping me finish in 3rd places. thank you, thank you very much.

i'm very happy to come 3rd behind Abtigis and this year's SOLer of the year - Mooge. Congratulations Mooge, you won unanimously and without question. i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and give you my deepest-felt hambalyo's for becoming president-elect of SOL... congratulations!

all hail the Nomad of the Year for 2012..... Mooge!

Jacpher   

I demand a recount. This should have gone to anyone but a Puntlander, I mean Mooge. We the people demand a full recount of every vote.

Alpha Blondy;903722 wrote:
dearest Nin-yaban, close and personal friend of the highest calibre,

marka hore, i, too, would like to take this opportunity to thank you for organising this year's ceremony. taa labaad, i put in a strong campaign and in the end it wasn't enough to catapult me to the success i'd hoped. there is also next year inshallah....nonetheless, its was/an honour to have participated in this year's well organised ceremony. what's more, i cannot express in mere words what it means to me to have been included in the short-list for the final round.

for the 26 SOLers who voted for me....i'm humbled by your support, efforts and dedications to TEAM ALPHA. i'll forever be grateful to you for helping me finish in 3rd places. thank you, thank you very much.

i'm very happy to come 3rd behind Abtigis and this year's SOLer of the year - Mooge. Congratulations Mooge, you won unanimously and without question. i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and give you my deepest-felt hambalyo's for becoming president-elect of SOL... congratulations!

all hail the Nomad of the Year for 2012..... Mooge!

Rageedi Walle.

Khadafi   

lool mooge, corrputionka 2013 xadda maaba la bilaabay lol!

So whose the un-offical winner eh? Alpa-blondy? Love his spinning remarks;)

Mooge   

thank you Nin-yaaban. i am looking forward to your next great SOL person of the year for 2013. 2012 was a good year for fadhikudirir.

to those who votes for me, i thank you. I am in malaysia now but will be back to nairobi which has been going through upheaval lately. fadhikudirir will survive the nairobi fufu attacks. expect new mooge insightful updates from the famous fearless fadhikudirir hole. we have a new fadhikudirir warrior in the team from Laso Dacawo who is close relative of current somali foriegn minister. he was giving us very insightful leaks from her office last few weeks.

happy new year to all my SOL fans including Oba and haatu.

chubacka   

I don't think I have ever come across Mooge but congrats, speech, speech! No don't worry you've already made it.

I agree with Khadafi, unofficial (lunatic) erm, no winner has to be Alpha.

chubacka;903803 wrote:
I don't think I have ever come across Mooge but congrats, speech, speech! No don't worry you've already made it.

I agree with Khadafi, unofficial (lunatic) erm, no winner has to be Alpha.

thank you for the kind words Chubacky the Wacky.....i came 3rd and have accepted the outcome of these results. thank you, anyways! :D