Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Mass exodus from Eastleigh to Xamar

Wadani   

Yes I agree, but u have to understand when u use the word 'hate' to describe the seccession and others from ur kin despise anything and everything Somaliland, then it will be much harder to convince Somalilanders that the time is ripe for a union. The level of hate Somalis have for this fledgling state is disproportionate to the decision it made in 1991.

Djiboutians are Soomaal Xalaal ah, but I hate Somalilanders, sheekadaasi ma soconayso Abti.

Haatu   

I don't hate S/landers, I hate secession. Kala saar labada. War no one hates S/landers more than they hate other clans. It's just that your clan sticks out because of their decisions so the other clans temporarily unite to hurl insults your way. It's all about clan at the end of the day, whether there's a union or not. As for Jabuuti, like I said their insignificant but even they will return.

Wadani   

Bro, u might be Soomaali xalaal ah like me who has transcended the limitations of clan, but u have to understand we r in the minority. A lot of ppl who rally day and night for Soomaaliwayn are only doing it to undermine the duriyad clan. They dont give two craps about Soomaaliwayn. Also, ur right, many members of my clan are qabiiliiste too, im not denying that.

Haatu   

War your a minority today, Unuku is minority tomorrow and we're a minority after that. That's the cycle of clan politics sxb. They just found a perfectly good excuse to hurl insults at you.

Wadani   

lol, u misunderstood me. I was saying u and me, and ppl like us, who put soomaalinimo before clan are in the minority. I might take back that assessment of u though if u think their excuse for hurling insults at Soomalilanders is perfectly good.

Haatu   

No. The excuse is perfectly good, there's nothing wrong with it. But their motives are wrong. You get me. I criticize S/land about this but not for clannish reasons, I couldn't care less about clan.

Maaddeey   

Ayoub 'Hud' & 'Ancam' waa halhays markaan, maxaad ula jeeddaa: (AS). Adigase daliil ayaad keensatay sidii in mas'alo khatar ah laga hadlayo, wax fahan!.

Tallaabo   

Daqane;905359 wrote:
Waar its recorded and CCTV africa comes on at 11:00 pm EAT
;)

What he asked for is the exact time in the clip in which the news we are interested in appears eg 2:40 sec hebel and hebel appear.

Haatu   

Daqane;905359 wrote:
Waar its recorded and CCTV africa comes on at 11:00 pm EAT
;)

Yaabayee, ma biyahii Xamar baa sidan kuu galey? :D

Daqane   

Dee mooji dee, inaad reer somalia tahay waxa tuusale aa cuuntadha oo bisil aya laguu keenay markaasna afka igu guur ayaad leedhyihin :)

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;905205 wrote:
Ayoub 'Hud' & 'Ancam' waa halhays markaan, maxaad ula jeeddaa: (AS). Adigase daliil ayaad keensatay sidii in mas'alo khatar ah laga hadlayo, wax fahan!.

Hayaaay, hanjabaad bay kaa gaadhay. Haddaan fahmi waayo maxaa dhici?

Mas'aladu inay khatar tahay iyo in kale waxa la ogaan doona markaad ninkii reer London aha ee Xamar hotel ka furan jiray inaga warantidid. :) I'm not even sure what your argument is, are you still claiming Xamar is a war-zone? Or you're in agreement with NGONGE claiming that merchant only go to Xamar when there's an opportunity to "do a killing"? :)

Daqane;905283 wrote:
This is last nights CCTV china's broadcast last night but unfortunately its the whole bulletin it contains a news bulletin on the exodus to Xamar hope this passes Ngonge's wax fahan test
:)

China? You cannot be serious mayn. Only something from Persian.. I mean Arabian Gulf will convince NGONGE..:)