Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Mass exodus from Eastleigh to Xamar

Daqane   

Haatu reread my post I was differentiating between north easterners and the real sijui walaal who are what I was refering to I agree with almost all in your post, baal go back to my post..

AYOUB   

NGONGE;904848 wrote:
^^ But neither YOU nor Norf returned.

So what if couple of people stayed behind? :) Does that mean people never moved there?

The numbers of people that were running away from the place (and still are) at any given chance is a thousand times more than some chef who left London to open a resturant in Xamar or a couple of businessmen that saw an opportunity in H town back when they had a chance to make a killing.

Stop being obtuse, saaxib.

Even those who made the Hijra with The Prophet had a variety of reasons, but they did make the Hijra.

As for your dodgy figures, well if the was the case the populations of these cities would've emptied by now if that were the case.

Haatu   

Dhaqanow (how we say it in Gsa :D ), Yh I agree with you. Pretenders like tutu and Apo don't represent us. They benefit from our poverty :D

Tallaabo   

Haatu;904866 wrote:
Dhaqane, Apophis isn't a sijui, he doesn't represent us or our way of thinking. Tutu, waa jaajuus xun oo CID ah, weligiina d.abadh.ilifkood ahaa. He has severe inferiority complex. The real sujuu hadaad rabto inaad aragtid, go to the baadiyaha of NEP ama the cities there. The people there are 100% Somali and no amount of propaganda can change that. We know our heritage and we're proud of it.
As for whether or not we want to join Somalia, it pains me to say no sane person wishes that today, no matter how bad our lot currently is, it's much better than what Somalia can offer us.
As for our economic misfortunes, we were and still are a marginalized community for no other reason than our race and the fact that we didn't want, nor do we want to be Kenyans. Our forefathers said no to Jomo Kenyatta and we are still paying the price for that till today. As for reer Somalia coming in, they did what they had to do to survive and so did we. If many of us went to the West on the backs of burburka Soomaaliya, so what? We've been paying the price for Soomaali gobonimadoon all these decades and we've deserved since in fact we've been living in calculated underdevelopment since 1963 and way before since Xaaji Mikaahiil uu Xajka tagey (a little joke for those who understand
:D
). And today if reer Somalia are returning home, they have no reason to say thank you to us. What exactly have we done for them? The UN was the ones that housed them and it was the Western governments that gave them passports. As for Islii benefiting, how exactly does that benefit the average Soomaali in Habasweyne, Sabuuli, Diif, Wajeer ama Balambala other than the bus owners and the hawkers that sell their wares? It has been a mutualistic relationship, we have both benefited in some ways and we have both suffered in some ways.

So why do you oppose Somaliland which left the union for the same reasons?

NGONGE   

AYOUB;904870 wrote:
So what if couple of people stayed behind?
:)
Does that mean people never moved there?

Even those who made the Hijra with The Prophet had a variety of reasons, but they did make the Hijra.

As for your dodgy figures, well if the was the case the populations of these cities would've emptied by now if that were the case.

Asalaaala! (as the Kenayans would say). :D

Ma ila nabiga iyo hijradiisa ba meeshan la keenay? War khaaf allah dee. This is nonsense.

Daqane   

Tallaabo firstly we were not remotely talking about somaliland in any way!! secondly the NEP according to international law is a part of kenya and that will need to be changed, haatu was merely refering to the current lack of intreast in that in NEP [he will be the first that that position can change dramatically in a matter of a few years] whilst for somaliland its the other way around from a legal viewpoint, there is no somaliland there is 3 towns a hinterland. Move on and back to topic...

Daqane   

NGONGE;904884 wrote:
Asalaaala! (as the Kenayans would say).
:D

Ma ila nabiga iyo hijradiisa ba meeshan la keenay? War khaaf allah dee. This is nonsense.

Asalaaala looool in a 80's primary school perhaps, ngonge

Haatu   

Tallaabo, because I believe in Soomaaliweyn but I'm also a realist. There'll be day Garissa iyo Berbera la isku furi doono, taa aniga igu ogow.

Wadani   

Tallaabo, Onlf, The people From NEP and Djiboutians, none of them want to join somalia. Bal dadkani maxay ka rabaan Somaliland. It's just isir nacayb I tell u.

Haatu   

Wadani, go on and talk about things you have no knowledge of. We've been suffering for the very fact that we wanted to join Somalia and now ignoramuses like you spew such rubbish.

PS: lol at isir naceyb. Since when did duriyada become an isir of it's own. Tollow luuqadee bey ku hadlaan isirkan cusub?

Tallaabo   

Haatu;904890 wrote:
Tallaabo, because I believe in Soomaaliweyn but I'm also a realist. There'll be day Garissa iyo Berbera la isku furi doono, taa aniga igu ogow.

I agree with you and indeed most people in Somaliland want Soomaaliwayn but are being realist too.

Daqane   

Haatu;904890 wrote:

Thumbs-up.jpg

Haatu   

Tallaabo;904896 wrote:
I agree with you and indeed most people in Somaliland want Soomaaliwayn but are being realist too.

Exactly. When Koonfurta gets its act together then we can pick up the pieces and try to unite our people once again.