Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

At 6ft 8in-tall the World Tallest Girl Towers Over Boyfriend as they Take Trip to Brazilian Beach

oba hiloowlow;901743 wrote:
first of all Cawl is not a state its a region like saaxil. 3 of the 13 SYL members hail from Cawl, General daud Abdulle Hirsi the first somali general and Hussein Kulmiye the vice president in the kacaan and Salaad gabeyre kediye the Kacaan mastermind all hails from the tiny Cawl.

thanks oba,

with this new knowledge, i feel like i understand Cawl Region of Somalia a lot more better! it really seems like a region which has produced a proportionally larger than its share of the great men......well done to Cawl and the Cawlians!

what is your region's national animal and flower?

thanks!

Haatu   

Oba's lying. There's no region in Somalia called Cawl. It's probably a clan fiefdom like the rest.

Apo, I was about to do just that then I thought it might look weird :D But you were with your lil sis taking her home from school I think. You were also wearing a snapback. Shall i keep going? :D

Haatu   

So you're telling me I've got no style in my chinos and snapback? Somalia ha ku maqlo, that's his swag :D

Well, I guess the quest continues. I will track you down, I will find, I will expose you, then I will describe you on SOL :D

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;901673 wrote:
far worst than an intelligent woman is a taller woman!

At least you know. LOL. Fear your superior.

Alpha Blondy;901755 wrote:
thanks oba,

with this new knowledge, i feel like i understand Cawl Region of Somalia a lot more better! it really seems like a region which has produced a proportionally larger than its share of the great men......well done to Cawl and the Cawlians!

what is your region's national animal and flower?

thanks!

dont think there is flowers there its mostly a dessert. :D

Haatu waryaa im not lying its a a new gobol lol they dont wanna be a part of Galgaduud.

Haatu   

And so is Sh/Sare. All rubbish. You're from Galguduud. End of discussion sxb.

Apo, if that's Somalia, then the guy is damn tall :D

Haatu;901782 wrote:
And so is Sh/Sare. All rubbish. You're from Galguduud. End of discussion sxb.

Apo, if that's Somalia, then the guy is damn tall
:D

better then the federalism BS though

Haatu   

Apophis;901785 wrote:
yeah bro, there's lots of lanky Somalis about. My neck hurts everytime I chat with em.

Where's Aaliyah? She wanted a tall dude to marry? I think we've found one for her, and her cousin at that too! :D

Oba, that discussion is closed sxb. We've already come to an understanding. Cawl dambe yaan lagaa maqlin hadaad irrir samaale tahey :D

*Blessed;901788 wrote:
She reminds me of these super tall twins in Tdot, stunners they were. M'A.

Their father works in Kenya and their first name starts with F? If you're talking about those girls, yeah, they're cute/