Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Khaatumo waa gu' jirsatay ee maxaa u qabsoomay?

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah Somali channel waan u mahad celinayaa iyo inanka reer Khaatumu Mustafe Ali uu interview ka qaaday iyo dhamaan intii soo wacdey sey uga qeebqataan barnaamijka daldhis.

Khaatumo State of Somalia hambalyo. Dhamaan reer Khaatumona sido kale waan u mahadcelinaya side ay gacmaha ay isku qabsadeen meelkasta ee jogaan sey gobolkooda u hormariyaana waana mudahnyihiin dayasho.

Aaliyyah;899402 wrote:

Khaatumo State of Somalia hambalyo. Dhamaan reer Khaatumona sido kale waan u mahadcelinaya side ay gacmaha ay isku qabsadeen meelkasta ee jogaan sey gobolkooda u hormariyaana waana mudahnyihiin dayasho.

+1000

excellent progress!

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;899408 wrote:
+1000

excellent progress!

Mashallah, this is good progress, Sayid International Airport is open for business mashallah, waa guul for Khaatumo State of Somalia.

Johnny B   

I'm not much of a politician but something seems to be fishy about both alpha and Mr Somalia's plain ulterior motives, as they both support "Puntland" and " Somaliland "', two States that keep deviling the "Khaatumo State" for it's territorial and clan affiliations.

Misunderstand me correct here as i am not questioning the genuineness of their personal wishes for the State in question,

Mr Oba on the other hand is coming on a wing and a prayer as things kept turning belly up for the "khaatumo" State.

Johnny B;899433 wrote:
I'm not much of a politician but something seems to be fishy about both
alpha
and Mr Somalia's plain ulterior motives, as they both support "Puntland" and " Somaliland "', two States that keep deviling the "Khaatumo State" for it's territorial and clan affiliations.

Misunderstand me correct here as i am not questioning the genuineness of their personal wishes for the State in question,

Mr Oba on the other hand is coming on a wing and a prayer as things kept turning belly up for the "khaatumo" State.

Mr. Johnny B,

i maybe the 490,098th person in the line of succession to khaatumo's garaadnimo but my intentions are clear and pure, insofar as my support and belief in the khaatumo cause. khaatumo has made great strides in building a modern regional state of Somalia. i think we've been lucky in being blessed with a diverse populace, which in turn is reflective of the Somalia, we'd like to be part off. we tend to see khaatumo as the pride of Somalia and we've always maintained a clear distinction, at all times, between being a progressive region of Somalia, and being a divisive and trouble prone area. its a strategic area of our country and its the firm conviction of all Khaatumites to achieve swift progress and quick solutions to the current problems that surrounds our region. we khaatumites can only achieve this by keeping an open mind and transforming from within.

Abdul   

Waranle_Warrior;899454 wrote:
Khaatumo is a new dawn and a new reality that's here to stay.

100 % agree with you.

Liibaan   

Alahamdulilaah, Khaatumno State horumar aad weyn ayee gaadhay mudo sanad ka yar. Allah ha siyaadsho

Khaatumo Iyo dhamaaan dalka Soomaaliya waxaan u rajeenaya nabad, barwaaaqo, iyo horumar.

A_Khadar   

Somalia;899409 wrote:
Mashallah, this is good progress, Sayid International Airport is open for business mashallah, waa guul for Khaatumo State of Somalia.

Indeed.. Was going to tease u, but thought someone else might not like it..