Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

La dagaalanka qaadka

Haatu   

Talking about the war on drugs, I listened to a lecture in The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine given by a professor on this subject. He talked about how the war on drugs was failing and how many countries such as the EU and Japan were starting to relax their laws somewhat and reducing prohibition. He cited the case of Bolivia where a local drug used by the Indians for centuries was banned by the UN drugs policy and how this has led to Bolivia leaving the treaty. He also mentioned how the US is the main force of the prohibitionists.

Malika   

Lol@Alpha...knock youself with the leaves dear, laakiin make sure you take care of those teeth - black worn out teeth will keep the xalimos at bay.

Honestly to each and his own..will just say, in moderation gentleman, too much of anything tends to be a spoiler.

Blessed   

Wadani when did you last visit home? Responsible qaad chewing wax jira maaha, qaad shacks are open all hours of the day, men can't keep jobs because they constantly mess up due to lack of sleep, families break down because fathers chooses to feed his habit over his kids. It's a waste of time, money and health. Qaad is closely linked to mental illnesses and depression. This is evident wherever qaat is legal. Responsible chewers are a tiny minority.

*Blessed;899673 wrote:
Wadani when did you last visit home? Responsible qaad chewing wax jira maaha, qaad shacks are open all hours of the day, men can't keep jobs because they constantly mess up due to lack of sleep, families break down because fathers chooses to feed his habit over his kids. It's a waste of time, money and health. Qaad is closely linked to mental illnesses and depression. This is evident wherever qaat is legal. Responsible chewers are a tiny minority.

complete and utter fabrications. you do not live here and therefore should be excluded from expressing such opinions.

Aaliyyah   

*Blessed;899673 wrote:
Responsible qaad chewing wax jira maaha, qaad shacks are open all hours of the day, men can't keep jobs because they constantly mess up due to lack of sleep, families break down because fathers chooses to feed his habit over his kids. It's a waste of time, money and health. Qaad is closely linked to mental illnesses and depression. This is evident wherever qaat is legal. Responsible chewers are a tiny minority.

Well put.

I posted another link titled "dhalinyarada iyo tarbiyeenta" where Shiekh Abdurahman Bashir is talking about drugs and basically advising the young generation against such bad habits. I highly advice you all to listen to what he has to say. There are 6 clips that I posted and mashallah I have enjoyed every single clip the shiekh is amazing and he is funny so that makes the whole lecture all that more worthwhile.

48121_540833922614067_1477462712_n.jpg

it seems there's no limit to the attention seeking antics of the Khat-Man Abukar Awale. in this latest outrageous publicity stunt, our friend went to 10 Downing Street with a petition and a sample mijiin......miyuu meel iska fadhiisto intu waxyaabo aan khuseyn farro gelinaayo.... baal maxaa xanibay LOOOOOOOL

Apophis;921013 wrote:
^ what will he do if his fake appeals are successful and innocent Somalis get jail sentences for chewing this harmless plant? Simpletons with such an uneducated vision should not be in a position to influence the community.

i don't know the answers Apoow. but i do know Camden is teething to the hilt with many would-be-politicians of similar calibre, including our very own ABWAAN, whose probably an alumni of similar futile mashruucs. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D

give him some credit......at least he's trying.....who knows what position in the Somalia government he will land. the current mayor of mogdisho, TARZAN, had less dedication and look where he is now.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;921019 wrote:
Never been to Camden. Why are Somali "politicians" type congregating there? What's so special about Camden?

i'm surprised at your lack of familial knowledge :D.....did you NOT know camden was the birthplace of the scramble for jubooyinka? many of the leading ideological figureheads of jubbaland are camden based residents when not inciting hatrad.....and the shame you must feel, right now, for attempting to convince us of you jubooyinka DNA stock and credential.s :D.... i'd advise you to immediately make a pilgrimage to camden, Apo. ma fahantahay mr-i'm-a-londoner.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D

Rahima;921066 wrote:
Fact: Amongst other health issues Khat can lead to impotence.

LAWL. If that's not a good enuff reason to ban it outright, I don't know what is. :)