Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Gaalkacyo 4.5 km Peace Marathon-First ever 4.5 km Marathon Held by Galkacyo Development Organisation

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;898011 wrote:
if there is a place you never want to set foot in again its def Gaalkacyo capital city of assasination

Oba, tan Istaaqfurullaah ka dheh. Inta degmada Madiina ee Muqdisho ku taal ku dhimata ayaa ka badan inta Gaalkacyo lagu dilo.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;898029 wrote:
I've been to both places Gaalkacyo is still stuck in the era of 90s, kidnappings,assasinations and shidh when i was there in 2009 i had to claim to be from Laascaanod when i was in the north side of the city in a checkpoint man if you aint aggresive you can't survive in that city.

Oba, you went to Galkacyo in 2009?:D

Abwaan;898371 wrote:
Oba, tan Istaaqfurullaah ka dheh. Inta degmada Madiina ee Muqdisho ku taal ku dhimata ayaa ka badan inta Gaalkacyo lagu dilo.

looool sxb no offence but Gaalkacyo is meel waalan like my old buddy from bay and bakool said burn Mudug :D

Samafal   

Oba hiloowle, Doqon nimo waxaa kuugu filan inaad magaalo 300, 0000 kun oo Somali ah aad ku sheegto God for saken place. Ma adaa rabi ugu tagay? Tan kale SXB meel Xamar ka xun Somalia ma soo marin 22 sano ee lasoo dhaafay, halkaas baadna ka timid soo ma aha, markaasaad Galkio been ka sheegaysaa?

I was in Galkio in in 2009 myself and not in once I felt in danger either in the North or South although I was new. There are only two check poinpoints, stop the lies you;ve been fed. Cuqdada iyo Xaasidnimada iska saar.

Samafalow xamar waxaa qasay oo laga joogi waaye sow reer gaalkacyo maahan laftarkood. :D

Jokes aside sxb i got no hate for the people of Gaalkacyo its the city my mother and my ayeeyo was born in ninyahow its just dacaayad Mudug sheekada fahan nooh the only thing i dislike is the madax adeeg as i said before its not a city maskiins can survive in. :D

Jacpher   

^Ali Mahdi, Yalaxoow and the 32 other moqdisho warlords are Gaalkacyo natives maad leedahay sxb.

After the marathon the conversation goes like this: hayye waa qolomaa ninka badiyay?

Ma reer hebel? Najis iyo inankiis. :D