Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan must be impeached urgently to save Somalia

Abtigiis   

Daqane, which of our classified information are you discrediting? Or is this a way of attacking the information I presented by attacking me?

Daqane   

I am not attacking you, I have merely asked you to clearly state what the "classified information" you have is, that would make a level headed contributor such as yourself :) call for the impeachment of the president or a return to the early 90's.

Until you clarify in a verifiable manner how are we to take you more seriously than all the other trolls who claim insider knowledge when ever they wish to make a BOOM! statement seem valid.

NGONGE   

^^ He's right though. You didn't really present any information. You gave your usual "trust me, I know" speech (waliba with the usual "we"). :D

Having said that, and whilst I still think Ahmed Madobe to be the worst kind of warlord, I don't think the Somali president covers himself in roses in this incident either.

Further still, I don't buy the argument that you and Xiin are the only clan supporters in here; not when Abwaan urges you to concentrate on NFD or ONLF matters only. :D

Apophis   

^^Yes, there are many who the moniker "old man" is used for (the middle aged Che, being one) but there's only one true "old man" :D

And I didn't accuse you of blindness just short sightedness....different ball game :D

Wax fahan sxb.

NGONGE   

^^ Well, I admit that my eyesight is not as good as it used to be but I can still spot the AK47 even when it's carried by someone claiming to be a downtrodden beggar. :P

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, I have stated the information I said I heard. As far as I am concerned when I talk of insider information the only thing that matters is to be honest with myself, not to assuage the feelings or the appetite of puny men in this forum.

Apophis   

NGONGE;887665 wrote:
^^ Well, I admit that my eyesight is not as good as it used to be but I can still spot the AK47 even when it's carried by someone claiming to be a downtrodden beggar.
:P

This is exactly my point: beggar or not, everyone is holding an AK....it's just some prefer the Heckler & Koch G3....so yaa lagu caayn :D

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;887666 wrote:
Ngonge, I have stated the information I said I heard. As far as I am concerned when I talk of insider information the only thing that matters is to be honest with myself, not to assuage the feelings or the appetite of puny men in this forum.

Not the point though. You came with this information to a public forum and therefore you need to substantiate such accusations against the Somali president. Incidentally, has Illey been sacked yet? :P

STOIC   

It is not my place in commenting on Southern politics.This is beyond my comprehension of their clan dimensions.I think Abtigis is jumping to conclusion too fast here.In any case it is not hard to imagine why the president will call IGAD about certain colonel (warlord) blocking his officers (warlords/butcher) from entering a city that is supposed to be under his central government. His presentation of his case to outside governments comports with the other side who are being helped/nursed by outside government forces like Kenya.The president, in other words, faces serious limitation on his ability to respond to a faction that is NOT under his control.It is unfortunate that some anticipate a clan war like 90's instead of containment and restraint, but too bad there is little in the way of demonstrative actions that could accomplish unity in the South. My prayers is with you guys!

NGONGE   

^^ The president should have left all of this to his government to deal with. He should have stayed beyond the reach of A&T and his like. This is his biggest mistake and it's not an easy one to recover from.

STOIC   

Ngonge, I'm suspecting he was not confident that they will listen to his demands. I doubt he is in a viable position to give recommendations. He was absolutely wrong for sending individuals with questionable characters in the beginning, but still do you think that other side would have welcomed if it was different delegations? I doubt it was inappropriate for him to call the outside government since Somalia is already involved in a policy of "outside interference"

NGONGE   

^^ This is why you have PMs, Stoic. When they make a mistake, you sack them and form a new government. As it is, this looks like a hands on president and is fair game to all who wish to derail him.