Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

N.O.R.F;886522 wrote:
^How?

Check the machine first Che

I did, it works! The city is heavily (I don't actually live in Boston) democratic.

SP...I am glad Somalis are coming out,

STOIC   

^ He is not feeling the drones, he wants Romney to drop F-16.... some heavy sh**t on Somalia-Shabab....haha

PS Obama..Wa duceysanyahay..He got this one in the bag if we go by the exit polls

STOIC   

^ It is too early and I hope the hillybilly-ish people didn't show up in droves..The urban centers like Northern Va O will win, but the state is big and so are white people lol

What is this fascination with the social lives of others in the United States? You folks need to deal with your fiscal mess somehow or you'll drag Canada down with you. The absence of Ron Paul in this election tells me not much will change regardless of who wins. Our Prime Minister understands this, which is why he has been focusing his efforts on Asia (he just signed a Uranium trade deal with India yesterday).

With that said. May Neptune have mercy on your souls.

Jacpher   

Romney is leading electoral and popular vote by CNN projections. But too early to call anything.

Che you vote matters. CNN projected Mass went for O. Romney couldn't win the state he governed. Says enough about his candidacy.

Have you guys noticed pundits keep says huge African American turn out after projecting O wins a county or city with high African American population. I don't hear them say Romney won OK and AL because of huge white turn out.

STOIC;886534 wrote:
^ It is too early and I hope the hillybilly-ish people didn't show up in droves..The urban centers like Northern Va O will win, but the state is big and so are white people lol

The good thing VA is slowly turning blue.

Jacpher....If democratic President lose MA, he should just call it a day. I voted to unseat Scott Brown (though he wasn't so bad) but otherwise MA is entirely in Obama's corner. We don't have much rural low income whites.

Whites are split, maybe that's why they ain't saying that...lool

STOIC   

Obama looks like he gain something with the handling of hurricane Sandy and the late economic numbers improvement..White America has a short memory..It is whoever has momentum