Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Obama vs. Romney

Che -Guevara;886267 wrote:
Blue...barring unforseen circumstances, the results should be in tonight. I am voting mainly to put Elizabeth Warren in the Senate, otherwise Obama will win my State and I will be voting for him.

That late well let us know because at that time i'm sleeping you know due to our different time zones.

Today is the big day will obama get another 4 years or will we have Mitt romney who changes his policies every single week be given a change i doubt the latter.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;886272 wrote:
Today is the big day will obama get another 4 years or will we have Mitt romney who changes his policies every single week be given a change i doubt the latter.

Are you voting Xaji Xudufow..

Judge orders partisans to stop asking voters for ID outside Homestead polling place

By Adam Brandolph 412-391-0927 Staff Reporter

Published: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 10:32 a.m. Updated 33 minutes ago

An Allegheny County judge on Tuesday issue an order to halt electioneering outside a polling location in Homestead.

County officials received a complaint shortly before 10 a.m. Tuesday that Republicans outside a polling location on Maple Street in Homestead were stopping people outside the polls and asking for identification.

The order states: “Individuals outside the polls are prohibited from questioning, obstructing, interrogating or asking about any form of identification and/demanding any form of identification from any prospective voter.”

Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Guido A. DeAngelis, one of two judges overseeing Elections Court, issued the order and said such actions by partisans “could have a chilling effect” on voting.

Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey A. Manning, who also is overseeing the court this morning, said the only people permitted to ask for ID are the poll workers inside the voting locations.

Poll watchers will ask for photo ID, but voters need not show identification for this year’s election.

Voters who encounter irregularities at the polls can report them by calling 412-350-5466 or 877-868-3772.

Adam Brandolph is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7886 or abrandolph@tribweb.com.