Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

LIfe!

Malika   

^I think our friend Taleexi, just had a 'aha moment' about life - realising all the running around to better it is just an illusion...hehe

Malika;883887 wrote:
^I think our friend Taleexi, just had a 'aha moment' about life - realising all the running around to better it is just an illusion...hehe

Better late then never they say :)

Ibtisam   

He ha done of these moments:

*carefully constructs a life plan*

*life appears, takes one look at the said plan, roars with laugher and shakes head ruefully*

"Silly woman, you do not tell me what to do, I tell you what to do"

*recalls a saying about 'best laid plans'*

SIGH

Happens to me all the time.

Taleexi   

Sheekadu waa dhagdhag my SOL nomads!, badanaa igama xumaato, and even if it does, I accept the s-hit promptly and manage it. All in all, belo ma jidho, hadday jidhana ma buura - Left the motherland in my teens @ post civilwar. And now I'm old enough and have lived in different continents, visited 26 countries and still counting – at some point even got married with a lovely Somali girl in Holland until we took our separate ways and produced a son together in Whitechapel, London with the grace of Allah, I must underscore though, the blackbag was handed to me gracefully, if you only know what I mean :) – My son now lives in Nairobi, and me left from Sweden/Finland and have made home in America about a decade ago, I’m truely global. The other day, I visited MN and crashed on with a xaax, “Say Wallahi” girl, she even liked my wit and all but she asked me about my age after the lights were lit and she discovered few misplaced, sporadic gray hairs – I neither wanted to lie nor tell the truth therefore, I responded intentionally “labadii labaatanaad wax baa iiga dhiman” she confused and thought I’m must be somewhere in between 21 to 39, Eebbow “say wallaahida noo daa”, sheekadiiba waxaan kaga dhigay “Fabuhuta ladii kafara”, xasuuso kii ay isla murmayeen caleyhi salaam nebiyullaahi Ibraahim.

The moral of the story, as a child I always dreamed about teaching Somali National University and that dream has never been closer than it is today with President Gurguurte and Co. being in Villa Somalia and Somalis’ renewable, ever recycling, and obscure conflict being in a declining mode – At least the public’s perception indicates so and I’m extremely nostalgic going back home and keeping Somalia and Africa moving this time around rather remaining in my adapted countries. Rest assured though, I’m grateful to those countries because they gave me opportunities and I will always indebted to them.