Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

A lil Secret!

Narniah;881425 wrote:
I'd like to share with you all. please Give me some insights

There's a guy who is really close friends with my big brothers. I know that he likes me for quite awhile now.

The thing is, he thinks I'm out of his league and he'll never have me to like him. This guy is so shy, even shyer than me. When he sees me he gets really nervous I can almost feel his heartbeat from a distance lol. It's quite amusing but strange all at the same time.

He is the only guy on this planet I feel comfortable talking to without feeling shy and running away! If I knew a guy liked me, I wouldn't dare talk to him. I don't like talking to guys who think 'they're good looking or think they can impress me with their car or their looks'. With him I feel like I can almost look into his eyes even lol. Without feeling the need to feel awkward or uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel so brave around him? Is it because of his calm/shy nature that draws me to him?

I bumped into him today in our local grocery store. He greeted me, and immediately took my shopping from me. Even though it was hardly heavy. When I walked next to him even though he spoke to me he made sure his gaze never met mine. It's hard to stare or take a good look at someone who's constantly starring at you, this is why I don't know what most of the guys I've been told like me look like. As soon as I see them from a distance I make sure I don't look at their direction. I'd like to avoid them as much as possible.

When he gave me my shopping back at my door, he almost dropped it when he thought he almost touched me, but luckily I caught it. It was quite something, hard to put it into mere words.

I also know that he's not always so shy, I've heard him scream when he scores a goal (playing games with my brothers). He only acts so shy around me.

What am I suppose to make all of this?

Narniah,

the brother seems like a nice guy. give him a chance and continue to lower your gazes.

wyre   

your mind likes him but your heart doesn't like him,

if you are not shy when you are with him then you don't like him,

if you feel he is the only person you can look into his eyes, you don't like him

if you think he is the only guy on this planet I feel comfortable talking to, you don't like him

if you think you feel so brave with him, then you really don't like him

so just don't break his heart by telling him and yourself lies, tell him you don't like him

one question though, do you sometimes think about him when he is not arround???

Apophis;881428 wrote:
I wouldn't suggest you take the first step( that's something for the man IMO) but do hint that you like him. If he thinks you also like him, maybe he won't be so shy around you anymore and before you know it you'll be at your local cinema,hand in hand, ready to watch the latest Appatow romcom.

(Hey I think I'm good at this, I should be charging for this:D)

Garnaqsi;881445 wrote:
Real talk!
:D

why on earth will the ''apes'' above bother to comment on petty life issues, while to them life is purposeless? it is a misleading on their part, to consider themselves worth a comment.,,,,,,,,danyeer gormuu dan dad kahadlaaaaa??? walee wa yaaab.

koleey waxaa shardi ah, ineey dad noqdaan horta

Rahima   

I've never understood why some men/boys feel like they can dictate orders to their sisters. She is your equal, not your daughter.

Narniah,

It seems like the feelings are mutual so give the brother a hint of some sort. Take it from there inshallah and leave your brothers out of it.

Narniah, The guy likes u for sure, but I don't think u like him from the story you gave us....so please ha lugooynin.

Speaking of the shyness .......am like that guy i can't keep eye contact on any girls(whether i like them or not) and I thought it was lame thing to do and I came across a hadith that is says our prophet(ASW) was the shiest person on this planet since then i cherish my shyness and I realized girls dig it for some reason!

Blessed   

I'm not sure if I understand your position, Narniah. Do you think that you might also like him a little? You don't have to answer, just think about it.. Anyway, if you're not interested, don't worry yourself about his feelings towards you and just treat him as one of your brothers. If he does make his feelings known, then you can let him down gently, but if you are interested...

lol@Blessed,

Narniah, should accept his advances becos very soon she'll start to like him and become obessive. that's how women are, the shitter you treat the more they're in interested in you. i only learnt that recently.

Blessed   

heedhe, intaad "lol Blessed" uun leedahay orod shukaansiga baro oo gabadh ku ogolaata doono, 'they get obsessed' kulaha...sow taan calaacalkaaga ka dhamaan weynay?

Blessed   

Hahaha.. waad doonaysaa uun miyaa? Some people taas uun ayaa u shaqaysa. :D Laakin, maxaa axmaq helay hablaha maanta jooga. :(

lol@axmaq

it breaks my heart too but its partly their fault too. i remotely hear the gossip in these circles and stuff like 'hajiku waa this and waa that' when really he's a domestic violence practitioner. i'm not an axmaq eedo. i'm a nice guy who likes to take romantic walks by canals 'hand in hand' with my babes, so please don't include me in that list of axmaqs.

Oz   

*Blessed;881539 wrote:
Hahaha.. waad doonaysaa uun miyaa? Some people taas uun ayaa u shaqaysa.
:D
Laakin, maxaa axmaq helay hablaha maanta jooga.
:(

:D :D Alpha enjoys being abused and beating..oh dear! you give him the shyts!! and he loughs till you feel sorry for the lad.

About the thread; I think Shy dudes are Modest so its all about taking your chances. :D