Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

A lil Secret!

Chimera   

Narniah;881425 wrote:
It's hard to stare or take a good look at someone who's constantly starring at you, this is why I don't know what most of the guys I've been told like me look like. As soon as I see them from a distance I make sure I don't look at their direction. I'd like to avoid them as much as possible.

And then the sisters say 'where all the good brothers at?'

Narniah   

Macallinka;881479 wrote:
Narniah, The guy likes u for sure, but I don't think u like him from the story you gave us....so please ha lugooynin.

Speaking of the shyness .......am like that guy i can't keep eye contact on any girls(whether i like them or not) and I thought it was lame thing to do and I came across a hadith that is says our prophet(ASW) was the shiest person on this planet since then i cherish my shyness and I realized girls dig it for some reason!

Shyness is half of Imaan, so it's a beautiful quality to have. I admire that about him and It's nice to know that you are like that too.:)

Showqi;881483 wrote:
Narniah, is the guy a Somali? If he is a Somali aren't you afraid he might be a SOLer:p

He is..

I didn't even think of that.

*Blessed;881486 wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand your position, Narniah. Do you think that you might also like him a little? You don't have to answer,
just think about it
.. Anyway, if you're
not interested
, don't worry yourself about his feelings towards you and just treat him as one of your brothers. If he does make his feelings known, then you can let him down gently, but if you are interested...

I'm thinking about it.

Thanks blessed.

I feel so embarrassed. A lot has happened since I posted this thread. I know how he really feels for me now, it's going to be quite hard for me to act the same. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Malika   

Puppy love indeed.

Narniah, by any means you should not feel obliged to ease his feelings or desires - you owe him nothing. If you like him too taasi waa sheeko kale if not, tell him to sling his hook [in a nice way - perhaps not so nice, some men kind of confuse niceness to 'jump me']

wyre   

Somalicentric;881706 wrote:
Please do, i am on the verge of puking from all the lalabo... lol

:D:D

From what I read it doesn't look he likes you in that way. He sounds more religious and lowering his gaze whenever he sees women. The reason he's being helpful and nice towards you is because he's friends with your brother. His behaviour is usually normal for a (painfully) shy person. It's easy to sometimes mistake someone's niceness for them being in to you when it might not be the case. You Narniah on the other hand seem to like this guy alot because you are similar and that's why you have your guard down with him. The similar traits you share is what is attracting you to him and making it easier to relate to each other.

wyre   

before you just conclude your words with "no, he doesn't like you, and he is wadaad" why don't we ask her if he ever talked ab't sheikh sudeys :D

OdaySomali;881929 wrote:
What do you people posting in this thread, including Narniah, mean by "dating"?... What is your definition of dating?

Some mean western dating and others mean halal dating.

Bluelicious;881933 wrote:
Some mean western dating and others mean halal dating.

That is what I want to differentiate between... for example Narniah says she is not "allowed" to date?

OdaySomali;881936 wrote:
That is what I want to differentiate between... for example Narniah says she is not "allowed" to date?

It speaks for itself that she meant she isn't allowed to western date him :)

Rahima;881477 wrote:
I've never understood why some men/boys feel like they can dictate orders to their sisters. She is your equal, not your daughter.

+1. I can uderstand taking orders from your parents but being controlled and dictated to by your own siblings is a sad situation. Narniah can clarify whether its a case of do as I say not as I do, or whether its true support and guidance.