Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

A lil Secret!

Bluelicious;881937 wrote:
It speaks for itself that she meant she isn't allowed to western date him
:)

but allowrd "halal dating"? or not even so called halal dating. so not at all. We will await Narniah's response.

Wadani;881435 wrote:
That explains it lol. If i had brothers i could care less if they dated. Watever illicit behaviour they engage in is between them and God. But sisters, well thats a totally different ball game my friend.

Hypocracy at its best.

Blessed   

A halaal date is a date with your spouse, your fiance and a chaperon or a piece of fruit.. lol

Narniah,

Your welcome, sweets and you've no reason to be embarrassed, it's human to like and be liked. :)

chubacka;882086 wrote:
What is halal dating haha. Do you say BismiAllah? Never heard of such a thing.

Narniah, you are a breath of fresh air.

Halaal date means u date someone with the intention to have a future with them......no kissing, no touchy touchy feelings, not even a handshake.......you meet the person at the public plc and never be in a room with them alone .

That is a halaal dating. ........I need something like that myself, imaging sitting in front of someone u like and cnt touch or hug? it will make u like them more. Who is up for halaal dating ;)?