Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Bad day for Somalia:Xasan Qoslaye names the financier of his campaign and the husband of his advisor

Mooge   

Abwaan;877568 wrote:
I am happy because there was a change. My prediction of about a year ago is complete.

nin intaas ka miisaan weyn bad tahay. change for the sake of change is meaningless and detrimental sometimes. the nation and its future is much better than sole caadifad shaqsiyaded, the same thing you are now accusing me of with my opposition to this useless PM. just a reminder ninyoow.

Mooge   

Yunis;877572 wrote:
Not really, I am not jumping around with excitement, not yet, I have no clue who this new PM is, and will judge him based on his actions. He is an individual; a whole country is in peril.

Laakiin - I seriously worry about your health today. Forget about Che’s grieving stages. Here, few tips that should help, switch off from sol forum, and since it’s still early evening in Nairobi take along walk around
uhuru park
, it’s really nice this time around. Don’t take another Puntlander with you; he will keep on reminding you today’s news with his ‘War Boowe, Mooge, Siday ku dhicikartaa arintani’. Drink tons of low-sugar fluids - Iskana illow your usual fadhikudidir tomorrow.

quule friend is deji ninyoow. Mooge yanu ka walin. this is politics. there is no need to get defensive and rattled by my honest observation of your guy. this guy is as useless as it gets. you can ask any quule relative you have in nairobi who knows him.

Yunis   

Obviously you’re upset and having real bad day, So, I am not going to make fuss of these childish tirades of yours. The news hasn't sunk in yet with you, you are forgiven waryaa, and will carry on when you recover.

RedSea   

You have an elected President and Prime Minister now.

The Transitional period is over.

The problem with Somalia has not been with Puntland, it has been in recent decades in south and south central regions. If these two can succeed in bringing calm and governance to these region, then somalia has a great future.

Mooga, your arguement that the President appointed Shirdon becoz he is a weak and not threat to him is invalid. And since when caring ur own children become babysitting.

Mario B   

RedSea;877612 wrote:
You have an elected President and Prime Minister now.

The Transitional period is over.

The problem with Somalia has not been with Puntland, it has been in recent decades in south and south central regions. If these two can succeed in bringing calm and governance to these region, then somalia has a great future.

You seem to have listened to the President's inaugural address in which he said his job is to pacify the south in the next 4 years given that Somaliland [ I know you're a secessionist who thinks your entity is an independent republic Lol] and Puntland have functioning entities for now.

Mooge   

ALLSANAAG

Saacid Faarax Garaad, oo qaba Caasho Xaaji Cilmi oo ah Xildhibaan ka mid ah Baalrlamaanka Soomaaliya, ahna la taliyaha MadaxweynahaSoomaliya ayaa loo magcaabay in uu noqdo RW Soomaaliya.

C/qaadir Faarax Garaad oo ku magac dheer (Saacid ),ayaa waxaa uu ku dhashay duleedka Caabud waaq, waxaana uu ka soo jeedaa beesha Gedo waxayna qoys ahaan aad isu dhowyihiin R/wasaarihii hore Maxamed C/laahi Farmaajo ,kwaana ninka Qaba Xildhibaanad Caasha Xaaji Cilmi.

Xildhibaan Caasho, hada sidoo kale waa ku xigeenka ururka QURBAHA ka dhisan ee (HAG)

Xaaska RW cusub Xildhibaan Caasho Xaaji Cilmi, oo ka soo jeeda Beesha Galgaduud ayaa ah ruug cadaa siyaasiyada , maadama ay ka mid ahayd xubnihii ugu sareeyay dumarka iyada iyo Xaliimo Khaliif Magool Jabhadii U.S.C General Caydiid, waxay ahayd xildhibaan ka mid ah dowladii Carta ee Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan, wasiirada haweenka ee dowladii raiisal wasaare Nuur Cade iyo Cumar Cabdirashiid.

Saacid waxa uu ka mid yahay ururka Damul Jadiid , waana magcawnaa ilaa maalintii madaxweynaha la doortay, sababtoo ah waxa uu ka mid ahaa ragii lacagta ku bixiyey in Madaxweynaha cusub Xasan Maxamuud uu ku guulaysto Xilka madaxweynaha.

Madaxweynihii ka baaqday shirkii qaramada midoobay , u tegay huuhaada iyo la tashiga habar Kuuleeyda Baydhabo iyo Baladweyn, had iyo jeer waxa miiska waxa u saarnaa in RW Garaad uu yahay RW Soomaaliya, sida ay xaaskiisu u sheeegtay qaraabo ka mid ah Qoyskeeda

Allsanaag.com, news@allsanaag.com